50/50 forum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
What about adding a forum for 50/50 requests somewhere on the site? I think it would be one of the popular features if we can get it done - if there is already one, I definitely missed it, haha.

Thoughts?

It was a suggestion for 50/50 deals.

Example: You send 4 cards of a player for another member to get signed - they keep two, and send you the other two signed cards.

we already have a thread locked for that, really can't see a dedicated forum section for it being more useful then greatdad's stickied thread. Half the people on the list either don't reply or say they don't graph the teams they stated they could do when I messaged them anyways

Thank you for the suggestion. While the IP/TTM forums generate great discussion and member participation, I do not think that a separate forum for 50/50 threads is necessary. As mentioned above, greatdadx2 has a sticky thread up for the 2010 season and most people (such as yourself) just post a 50/50 thread for a team/player that they will be able to get autos from.

we already have a thread locked for that, really can't see a dedicated forum section for it being more useful then greatdad's stickied thread. Half the people on the list either don't reply or say they don't graph the teams they stated they could do when I messaged them anyways

This is true I have contacted a couple of people and they don't know what I am talking about or said they don't go to the games.

Probably people that seen the thread from the beginning and figured they were within driving distance at the time and might go to games but don't. Is kinda ridiculous though how many there are on the list that happen to forget even posting the teams they do.

Probably people that seen the thread from the beginning and figured they were within driving distance at the time and might go to games but don't. Is kinda ridiculous though how many there are on the list that happen to forget even posting the teams they do.

Lol this is so true. I asked one guy about some signing habits of a team he graphs and he was like I have no clue what you are talking about.

This is true I have contacted a couple of people and they don't know what I am talking about or said they don't go to the games.

Hey guys,
I've had the same situations as you and others I'm sure....do me a favor though and PM me with the ones you had negative or no response from...I will make note of it and compare and start editing the thread....Please send me a PM

also I could change the Title of the Thread to make it more of a 50/50 for all sports, not just Minor Leagues

LMK,
Robert