50/50 Ken Griffey Sr.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aspoe093

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Griffey Sr. will be coming to Appleton in June and I will 50/50 him for baseball only. I can only accept a few so first come first serve and I will do my best to get inscriptions on them.

yeah from what I've heard he hasn't been to bad, got stuck working the whole weekend otherwise I'd be going for him this weekend

as do I but I got the rare chance for some overtime next week so I picked up someone's Sunday just so I could get it, might go down after work on monday and catch the end of the game and try getting him afterwards but kinda doubt it since game most likely will be over by time I even get out at 4

as do I but I got the rare chance for some overtime next week so I picked up someone's Sunday just so I could get it, might go down after work on monday and catch the end of the game and try getting him afterwards but kinda doubt it since game most likely will be over by time I even get out at 4

Overtime is great in this economy I don't blame ya-I would do the same

I have a signed 88 Score I got from him in NYC here during Yankees Old-Timers weekend if you really want his autograph that badly.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.