50/50 opportunities...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
This is where I'll have my 50/50 opportunities for the year, so check every once in a while. I do have some rules though:

1) Include a SASE for your items when sending them to me. To avoid delays in shipping your items, this is the best for you. No SASE means that you won't get your stuff back.
2. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. (I recommend delivery confirmation both ways if the item is important to you). I also don't trust my local area w/ packages, and will ask to hold these until I am in a "safer mailing environment."
3. I will get premium items signed before others (ie. OMLB over cards). Even if I take your order and another person's afterward, even though most players don't mind signing a bunch if they have enough time before the first pitch, etc.
4. There is NO GUARANTEE that your item will be signed. I cannot control who decides to sign on day(s) that I am there. This is obvious, but I like to state this anyways.
5. If your item is not signed I will send it back in your SASE.
6. They will sign in whatever pen or Sharpie they have. I have blue sharpie/bic with me for cards/baseballs, but can accommodate black or silver if you wish. If you want to try to get something specifically in a different color or type of pen, send it with your item along with a note. I will TRY to get it signed with your pen/Sharpie, but no guarentees. Some players like to grab one pen and sign everything with it, for those who didn't know this before.
7. Your items will be returned to you when I notify you of such. Cards are quicker to mail than large items due to my location. Please PM me if you would like to get an idea when it will be.
8. Provide a list of your items and specifics, if you have any. This makes it much easier for me to sort your items and ship them to you. Also, I don't like that whole sticky note on the back of cards thing, just list the card as accurately as you can and I will know.
9. If you send me 8 cards to 50/50, for example, and I can only get 6 signed, I will send you back 3 signed and two unsigned, and keep the other 3 signed. This seems fair to me and you should be happy I do it this way.

For consignments, PM me as I will do this if necessary. I really don't mind as it helps pay off that college debt I am still building.

I have listed below the dates and players that will attend. More information can be made available if you would like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dates TBD - 2011 Great Lakes Loons

HC Lenny Harris (would prefer non-Dodgers cards for my half. I have enough of those in my own stack and literally nothing else.:))
PC Kremelin Martinez
MGR John Shoemaker
(roster to be announced in late March)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player roster: http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/...id=17368274&vkey=news_t456&fext=.jsp&sid=t456

Pitchers:
Logan Bawcom - 10 Donruss EEE
Robert Boothe
Pete Budkevics
Raul Burgos
Ryan Christenson
Derek Cone
Garrett Gould - 09 Donruss EEE, 10 Topps Debut, 10 Tristar Pursuit
Zack Lee - only PREMIUMS/CASH at this time
Bret Montgomery
Red Patterson
Timothy Sexton
Brant Stickel
Shawn Tolleson - 05 UD USA, 10 Donruss EEE

Catchers:
Steve Cilladi (DL)
Steve Domecus
Michael Pericht

Infielders:
Jesse Bosnik
Blake Dean
Casio Grider (DL)
Chris Henderson
Bryant Hernandez
Chris Jacobs (DL)
Christian Lara

Outfielders:
Nick Akins
Bobby Coyle
Jon Garcia
Leon Landry - 10 Bowman Draft, 10 Donruss EEE, 10 Donruss EEE College Ties
Roman Pena
(bold = confirmed in TM)
Lenny Harris requests list (your half listed):
greatdadx2 - 1 card
MrMet86 - 2 cards
montgomery (other site) - (currently looking for my end) + other players TBD
Requests canceled until further notice for Lenny Harris
metrotheme - 89 Fleer RC not signed by M. Brown
buck1982 - 89 Fleer RC signed by M. Brown
pandaboy911 - 11x14 photo

Last edited:
Hey Zack, if Zach Lee gets to play there, I will be very interested in a 50/50(8x10 or baseball probably)...I plan on having a thread too for what I can take 50/50 also...thanks.

I looked him up and I doubt he gets to GL until 2012. Most first year players w/ the Loons never reach higher than Ogden, but there is a chance he makes it late in the season. Keep tabs on him and I will try too as well.

I would love a chance for Lenny Harris on a Mets card, lmk so i can round up a few since he only appears on a 2002 UD card in a Met uniform.

Thanks for the offer

Hey Zack, would you mind getting a Lenny Harris for me as well. I am going to look when I get home to see what I have of his. Hopefully it won't be Dodgers cards since you have plently of those.

Will keep you posted.

I would love a chance for Lenny Harris on a Mets card, lmk so i can round up a few since he only appears on a 2002 UD card in a Met uniform.

Thanks for the offer
I will have a spot held for you.

Hey Zack, would you mind getting a Lenny Harris for me as well. I am going to look when I get home to see what I have of his. Hopefully it won't be Dodgers cards since you have plently of those.

Will keep you posted.
I'm not kidding either, I found like 10 of his cards already and 8 are Dodgers cards.:eek: I just don't a similar situation I had from last year: as now I'm stuck with a dozen signed Brewers Chuck Crim cards.

Lenny has a few RC's in 89 and then has a few cards spread around each year until 2004 as my research has shown. I'm almost positive he is in 90 UD, and perhaps 89 Topps as well if that helps at all.

If you come across a Marlins card, I would like that as I would like to ask him sign it with a WS inscription or all time PH hits holder (yeah, my ideas).

I will definately be in for Lenny Harris as well if you don't mind. Let me look through what I have and I will let you know if I anything other than Dodgers' cards. Thanks.

I would be interested in Fischer (and perhaps other Hockey that may be there). I have some cards, but I'd want my CICs to be signed. Let me know who else will be there and I'll see what I can put together. Thanks!

Scobes

I wouldn't mind having a Lenny Harris Auto...I can also trade you one of those Chuck Crim cards PLMK.
Thanks, Javier

I will definitely be in for Lenny Harris as well if you don't mind. Let me look through what I have and I will let you know if I anything other than Dodgers' cards. Thanks.
Not a problem, I expect to go to multiple games so I should be able to accommodate everyone.:cool:

I would be interested in Fischer (and perhaps other Hockey that may be there). I have some cards, but I'd want my CICs to be signed. Let me know who else will be there and I'll see what I can put together. Thanks!

Scobes
I do not mind as long as I am not getting CICs on my part - they do not fit into my collection. Here is last year's participants just as a good idea as to what is to be expected:

*Larionov, Igor HOF
Lewis, Dave
Murphy, Larry HOF
Redmond, Mickey HOF
*Woolley, Jason

(*Canceled on day of event for personal reasons) I can not promise that any of these players will be back this year.

I wouldn't mind having a Lenny Harris Auto...I can also trade you one of those Chuck Crim cards PLMK.
Thanks, Javier
I will have a few extras of Harris if he signs, so I can keep you posted on that when the season starts.;)

I do not mind as long as I am not getting CICs on my part - they do not fit into my collection. Here is last year's participants just as a good idea as to what is to be expected:

*Larionov, Igor HOF
Lewis, Dave
Murphy, Larry HOF
Redmond, Mickey HOF
*Woolley, Jason

(*Canceled on day of event for personal reasons) I can not promise that any of these players will be back this year.

When will you know who will be there? I don't want to gather stuff up and then have none show. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Cool! Let me know as soon as you can so I have time to put something together. Thanks!

Scobes :)
Expect to see an updated list w/ a bump when I get more information on who will be there.

I can provide 2 of Harris' fleer rookie for 50/50
Do you know how big of a signer the other player on that card is (Marty Brown)? I tend to try and do duals that I can likely complete, and I'm just assuming you have done some research for the same reason.

I will be setting these up in the TM in late March/early April in case if you want anybody else on the Loons roster.;)

I may have a few of the 89 Fleer already signed by Marty Brown I could send for a 50/50. I will check and let you know

Zack, looks like the ones I pulled of Lenny are all Dodgers cards. I was hoping that 89 Topps, he would be in there but he isnt. I have 4 cards I pulled of his that are all Dodgers :( which sucks!

I may have a few of the 89 Fleer already signed by Marty Brown I could send for a 50/50. I will check and let you know
No rush at all, you have literally a few months to find them.

Zack, looks like the ones I pulled of Lenny are all Dodgers cards. I was hoping that 89 Topps, he would be in there but he isnt. I have 4 cards I pulled of his that are all Dodgers :( which sucks!
Welcome to my world, that is the exact same problem I had when I pulled my stuff over the holidays. But at least he is in 90 UD for ya. I also have a 89 Topps & 90 UD Crim available.

I did leave open the option of cosignments or maybe in the next few months you can come up with a non-Dodgers Lenny Harris card through a trade or something. At least you have some options available, and even plenty of time to figure out which way you want to go.