$50 paypal to spend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for a nice HOF Auto or GU. Let me what you have. I'm a visual person, so I'd like to see pics of the cards you are offering if possible.

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited:
Billy, I've got this:
2008 Topps Triple Threads Relics Autographs #100 Ozzie Smith AU MEM SER 18 $60.00
a>

I'd sell it for $35 or trade it for $60 bv.
Dale

If it's free of creases around the game used pieces and there is isn't a lot of chipping on the back (Threads are notorious for this), then I'll take it. Please post with paypal info and I'll get payment sent over.

Thanks,
Billy

Well, if you look at the red inside the 7, you can see that it was bent there at some point before Topps sent it to me. (Topps sent me this as a replacement for a 2012 Topps Heritage redemption they couldn't fill. Being a set collector, I really hate this.) I really didn't notice this until I took the scan, which is larger than scale. There's no chipping on the back. But if you don't want it, that's OK. Or I could send it to you and you can decide for yourself before paying for it if you want.
Thanks, Dale

I'll pass on it. I don't notice the bend until you mentioned it and now I see it. I'm pretty picky about the creases or other types of damage around the GU pieces. Thanks for the offer though.

Billy