53 TTM/IP for trade - with scans.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Want to let you know that the Bennett card does not show him in A's uni. He is wearing a uniform from Dartmouth College, but it is noted on the back of the card that he was drafted by the A's. Did not know if you were still interested in it. LMK Thanks!

I can use these ones, I already have the others signed.

- Chris

Want to let you know that the Bennett card does not show him in A's uni. He is wearing a uniform from Dartmouth College, but it is noted on the back of the card that he was drafted by the A's. Did not know if you were still interested in it. LMK Thanks!

I have a couple cards from that set already. I will take it. Thanks for checking.

- Chris

Hello...I could use the Sid Bream 91 Studio and 92 Fleer. I just posted my tradelist....is there anything that you would want in exchange for these autos?

Hello...I could use the Sid Bream 91 Studio and 92 Fleer. I just posted my tradelist....is there anything that you would want in exchange for these autos?

Where is your trade list? I am looking for A's autos I don't have yet... or at least cards I don't have signed yet.

Found your list... would be interested in these:

Cox Steve Athletics 96 Fleer Update U73 Blue Sharpie
Pena Juan Athletics 01 Bowman Draft Picks BDP22 Blue Sharpie

PLMK - Chris

Last edited: