5th Annual MrMopar Christmas Giveaway CONTEST CLOSED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The rules are simple, but I love attention to detail, so pay CLOSE attention. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. NO EDITING POSTS:

1) Simply post the following in this thread to secure your entry:

Your user name EXACTLY as it appears in your avatar, case & punctuation counts. Using me as an example, here is what my entry would look like:

mrmopar

Staff and other "special" category members will always fall into 1 of the 3 categories (Rookie, Veteran or HOF) based on their trade/post count as well, even if it says Moderator, Advisor or other.

2) The entry period will run until Midnight (PST) on Christmas Eve, December 24th. Winners will be announced sometime over the Holiday weekend following.
3) All entrants must be members in good standing not only at time of entry, but at the time the contest closes as well. No MSF (except Rookies under 20 trades, as MSF is a requirement of all rookies), Slow Traders, Banned, Suspended, etc members are allowed to enter or win. Otherwise, any member may enter. Those members who disregard this or any other rule will be eliminated immediately. This is a thank you contest for all of the solid traders out there. If you don't qualify now, get to work on mending your status and I'll see you next year hopefully.

5 Winners will be randomly drawn as follows:

HOF Members (over 100 trades/1000 posts) - 3 winners
Veteran Members (between 20 & 100 trades and/or < 1000 posts) - 1 winner
Rookie Members (< 20 trades) - 1 winner

Your status as a rookie, veteran or HOFer will be as listed at the time the contest closes.

Once you have been selected as one of the winners, I will post a deal under free cards. I need you to confirm this as well as provide me a summary of your collecting interests. I will try to customize prize packages as close to your collecting interests as I can, but I will not guarantee the content of any prize package meeting your interests. My pile o' "junk" is shrinking fast!

I hope to have all prizes selected, packaged and mailed as quickly as possible after the New Year. Bear with me though if it takes longer as sometimes finding items to make the prizes more personal and interesting can take time as well. Plus, I actually despise packaging things up! This is the main reason I don't trade more oftenl!

Remember: The prizes are awarded based on your status as of the contest closing date. If you are close to changing status, you may improve your chances of winning! Prizes are more limited for the newer and/or less active members! Get trading!!

Last edited:
UPDATE 01/08/12

61 HOF entries for 3 prizes.

25 Starter/All-Star/Veteran entries for 1 prize.

6 Rookie entries for 1 prize.

As usual, the HOFers & Veterans participate with vigor and the odds are somewhat tougher, although 1:20 - 1:25 ain't bad. The odds of winning the Rookie prize are the best though (1:6), with only 6 entries. I guess the rookies just don't want free stuff!

Good Luck to all. The drawing will be sometime this week and I will announce the winners and post the free card trades then.

HOF winners:
profsusa
DaSoxFan
The Quarter Box

Veteran Winner:
pitt127

Rookie Winner:
aspoe093

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.