6 card lot of Golf memorabilia cards for trade. Pic inside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lefty

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I’m really only looking for newer Nascar right now but may consider Non sports autos and Adley Rutschman stuff. Thanks!

Attachments

• AFBB3B31-59E5-4FCF-8233-39C43E0870F7.jpeg
    AFBB3B31-59E5-4FCF-8233-39C43E0870F7.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 27
Hi:

I have a 2022 Matt Kenseth relic from 2022 Sportkings. I would trade it for your 2018 Panini Spectra Prizms Red White Blue Eddie Rosario and the 2018 Spectra Neon Pink Tomas Nido #’ed/75. Let me know either way please. Thanks.

Hi:

I have a 2022 Matt Kenseth relic from 2022 Sportkings. I would trade it for your 2018 Panini Spectra Prizms Red White Blue Eddie Rosario and the 2018 Spectra Neon Pink Tomas Nido #’ed/75. Let me know either way please. Thanks.
Yeah I can do that. If you don't mind posting the deal that would be great. Thanks!

Yeah I can do that. If you don't mind posting the deal that would be great. Thanks!
Great, thanks. I'll post tonight. I will also send along the Kenseth base card that came in the blaster I bought. I see I also have the Mario Andretti base card, do you want that one too? Let me know.

Attachments

• Matt Kenseth.jpg
    Matt Kenseth.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1
are you interested in a 2021 Bowman Sterling Rutschman BSP-3 or 2021 Bowman Draft Chrome BDC-31 Rutschman for the Suh-McNealy?

I like Marvel, movie and tv show auto's and mem cards. Not really looking for any base/inserts/numbered stuff unless it's
I like Marvel, movie and tv show auto's and mem cards. Not really looking for any base/inserts/numbered stuff unless it's Marvel.
I'll compile a list of Marvel stuff I have and send you a pm tonight.

Thanks,
Brett

are you interested in a 2021 Bowman Sterling Rutschman BSP-3 or 2021 Bowman Draft Chrome BDC-31 Rutschman for the Suh-McNealy?

For Rutschman I am really just looking for #'d/colors or maybe an auto. I really don't "collect" him so not looking pick up everything.