6 via trade with Rangersfan1982 & 3 ttm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walston32

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bobby Clarke x2, S. Kemp,J. Daniels,R. Moeller, Lou Klimchock via trade ( Thanks again Andrew !!! )

Flyers GM Paul Holmgren , asst coach Craig Berube & Dir. of player personnel Dave Brown all signed customs sent out on 9-7

09-15-2009124900PM.jpg

09-15-2009125313PM.jpg

No problem man, have a couple others to send your way already but will wait til I have a few more saved up like I did that time :) Nice day!

Btw, you see what I meant about the "RANGERS" being cut off a little on the side? I dunno why yours doesn't do that. I print mine off as wallet size photos at Wal-Mart...could that have something to do with it maybe?

Btw, you see what I meant about the "RANGERS" being cut off a little on the side? I dunno why yours doesn't do that. I print mine off as wallet size photos at Wal-Mart...could that have something to do with it maybe?

Andrew, I print mine myself at 4 x 6 but even when I sent some to my sister for her grandson, Walgreens did the same thing to a few of hers