60 sets in need of just 1 or 2 cards to complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
looking to wrap up some of these so i can get them moved to my little "complete set" section of my card room and shorten my wantlists a bit...

i PREFER to trade but if someone has enough of my needs and offers me a deal i can't refuse , i might be willing to buy some as well...

note : for the 69 deckles i can use ALMOST any condition ....for all other sets listed i need near mint or better only (decent centering , no creases , corner dings , chipped borders , surface scratches , etc).....i feel i must include this request primarily due to a huge stack of off-grade items here on my desk that came from both here and ebay...not calling anybody out , but i'm just saying....

edit to add : despite my condition requirement request above , 2 of the 4 trades i've made resulted in getting cards i can't use...in the first deal i got 2 and BOTH were useless...in my most recent deal , despite the other trader noting that he only could use mint cards and only traded cards in that same condition , 11 of 31 cards from him are now sitting in my junkpile....i feel i must ask again : PLEASE be honest and accurate in assessing the condition of your cards

cards marked in red are incoming (but won't remove from wantlist here til they arrive and are verified)

topps deckle edge
11b wynn

topps deckle edge 2nd set
11b wynn , 22b foy

fleer league standouts
6 - mark grace

upper deck reggie jackson heroes

denny’s holograms
19 - hrbek

donruss diamond kings
5 - ripken

leaf gold leaf rookies
3 - p martinez , 7 - t hundley

fleer american league all-stars
2 - r alomar , 5 - fielder

fleer american league team leaders
5 - thomas

fleer national league all-stars
7 - bonds , 11 - glavine

ultra home run kings
2 - mcgwire , 4 - mcgriff

upper deck home run heroes
15 - g vaughn

upper deck then and now
17 - mantle

flair outfield power
7 - justice

fleer lumber company
6 - justice , 9 - thomas

leaf gold leaf rookies
19 - trachsel

leaf statistical standouts
6 - griffey

ultra second year standouts
7 - conine (need upgrade) , 9 - piazza

donruss mound marvels (with protective film)
1 - maddux

e-motion rookies
8 - c jones , 9 - nomo

fleer league leaders (1-10)
3 - puckett

ultra all-stars
19 - thomas

ultra award winners
4 - boggs

ultra home run kings
s8 - bonds sample

ultra league leaders gold medallion
6 - gwynn , 8 - maddux

ultra power plus
2 - griffey , 6 - m williams

ultra second year standouts
5 - hamelin , 11 - m ramirez

ultra strikeout kings gold medallion
1 - benes

denny’s holograms
3 - f thomas

emotion-xl d-fense
5 - lofton , 7 - mondesi

fleer golden memories
5 - r martinez , 10 - trammell/whitaker

fleer lumber company
5 - mcgwire (need upgrade) , 9 - sosa

fleer tomorrow’s legends
2 - edmonds

ultra rbi kings
4 - bonds , 6 - m ramirez

fleer golden memories
4 - mcgwire

fleer rookie sensations
13 - garciaparra

ultra rookie reflections
1 - baldwin , 9 - renteria

Collector’s Choice Stick-ums
8 f thomas , 10 j thome

ultra big shots
2 - thomas

fleer tradition vintage 61
11 - galarraga , 39 - bagwell

metal universe boyz with the wood
10 - c jones , 11 - garciaparra

fleer tradition dividends
1 - a rodriguez , 11 - garciaparra

fleer tradition who to watch
9 - soriano , 14 - wells

topps power players
9 - canseco , 16 - sosa

topps 1952 world series highlights
4 - yanks slip dodgers

topps chrome 5-card stud aces
curt schilling

topps chrome 5-card stud deuces wild
bernie williams/tino martinez , chipper jones/andruw jones

topps chrome 5-card stud jack of all trades
chipper jones

topps chrome 5-card stud kings of the clubhouse
tony gwynn

topps chrome 5-card stud three of a kind
alex rodriguez/ivan rodriguez/rafael palmeiro , brett boone/edgar martinez/john olerud

topps chrome summer school like father like son
preston wilson/mookie wilson

topps rookie of the week second set
6 - pujols , 25 - mantle

topps flashback fridays
10 - a rodriguez

topps flashback fridays second set
10 - a rodriguez

topps mantle story 2nd series one set
3 , 13a

topps wal-mart 6th series one set
7 - mantle

topps hobby masters
2 - pujols

topps hit parade
5 - m ramirez , 11 - bonds

topps series 2 photo variations
411b - jason bay no signature

topps trading card history 2nd series
50 - jeter

Last edited:
I should still have these for you but have to check first. I would love to get somethoing on my "SET" or "MATTINGLY" wantlists. Will also take Jeter, Griffey, Mantle and some others. Since you were honest as far as conditioning, let me say that I normally wouldn't trade some of these cards. Trying to help out a fellow HOFer. PLMK what you might have when you can.
Thanks, Bob

Maddux Greg 1994 Fleer A/W 004
Griffey, Jr. Ken 1994 Leaf S/S 006
Jones Chipper 1995 Emotion Rookies 008
Puckett Kirby 1995 Fleer L/L 003
Maddux Greg 1995 Leaf G/G 011
Thomas Frank 1998 Coll. Ch. Stickum 008
Galarraga Andres 1999 Fleer Vintage 61 011
Bagwell Jeff 1999 Fleer Vintage 61 039
Rodriguez Alex 2000 Fleer Trad Div 01D
Soriano Alfonso 2000 Fleer W/W 09WW
Wells III Vernon 2000 Fleer W/W 14WW
Canseco Jose 2000 Topps P/P P09
Yankees New York 2002 Topps 1952 W/S/H 52WS-4
Ramirez Manny 2007 Topps H/P HP05

Claude,

I have these...

Randy Johnson(SEA)-1996 Fleer Smoke n Heat #5
Manny Ramirez(BOS)-2007 Topps Hit Parade HP5

Looking for any hits to my wantlists or birthday projects links located in my sig

Best,
David

I've got '95 Leaf Great Gloves #11of16 Maddux.
I can do it for ANY #'D Topps Gold card from ANY year Or if you have hits from these set needs: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=389958

Please let me know what we can work out, thanks.

i'll have to go to the back room to dig into a box to see if i have any you need , but i know i do have at least a small stack of the 95 stadium clear cuts....if i can't find any of those , i'll see if i have any extra topps gold (i know i have 7-8 on my desk that have corner dings , but i'd rather not send you any of those unless you specifically say they would be ok with that flaw already noted - if those ARE acceptable , i'd gladly send you 4-5 for the maddux)....

I should still have these for you but have to check first. I would love to get somethoing on my "SET" or "MATTINGLY" wantlists. Will also take Jeter, Griffey, Mantle and some others. Since you were honest as far as conditioning, let me say that I normally wouldn't trade some of these cards. Trying to help out a fellow HOFer. PLMK what you might have when you can.
Thanks, Bob

don't think i have much mattingly , but i'll try to look over your needs for him and your sets tonight (if i can stay awake) ....if i haven't fond anything by tomorrow evening (i know most of sunday will be tied up so may not be done looking for you by then and i'm out of town most of the week) i'll work towards putting together a deal during the week and wrapping it up next weekend......

Claude,

I have these...

Looking for any hits to my wantlists or birthday projects links located in my sig

Best,
David

see my message above to bobby....will TRY to find something for you tonight before bed (should be easier with your than his due to the smaller number of items) .....

don't think i have much mattingly , but i'll try to look over your needs for him and your sets tonight (if i can stay awake) ....if i haven't fond anything by tomorrow evening (i know most of sunday will be tied up so may not be done looking for you by then and i'm out of town most of the week) i'll work towards putting together a deal during the week and wrapping it up next weekend......

see my message above to bobby....will TRY to find something for you tonight before bed (should be easier with your than his due to the smaller number of items) .....

Let me know what you find

i'll have to go to the back room to dig into a box to see if i have any you need , but i know i do have at least a small stack of the 95 stadium clear cuts....if i can't find any of those , i'll see if i have any extra topps gold (i know i have 7-8 on my desk that have corner dings , but i'd rather not send you any of those unless you specifically say they would be ok with that flaw already noted - if those ARE acceptable , i'd gladly send you 4-5 for the maddux)....
Well, I'm using the Topps Golds as trade bait so the Dings can't be TOO severe, and not on Every corner for sure. But I'd love to see what Clear Cuts you can come up with.

I might have the Bonds topps Hit Parade, let me look this evening and I'll get back to you. Feel free to PM if I forget, thanks and good luck set building

Let me know what you find

took a quick glance at your birthday project needs...pretty sure i could hit quite a few so i'll pull out some and see which are most useful to you (or perhaps work out a slightly larger deal)

Well, I'm using the Topps Golds as trade bait so the Dings can't be TOO severe, and not on Every corner for sure. But I'd love to see what Clear Cuts you can come up with.

i'll try to get a couple scans of the corners for you and you can judge them (many say i'm too picky , so they may be useful - if not i'm sure i can find SOMETHING)...

i'll try to get a couple scans of the corners for you and you can judge them (many say i'm too picky , so they may be useful - if not i'm sure i can find SOMETHING)...

Sounds good. Don't worry, we will work something out, the card is yours.

took a quick glance at your birthday project needs...pretty sure i could hit quite a few so i'll pull out some and see which are most useful to you (or perhaps work out a slightly larger deal)

That would work well for me let me know what you have.

Just looked and I do have the 07 Topps Hit Parade Bonds (HP11). Please pm me with what you have to trade. I'm looking for Doug Mientkiewicz, current Twins/current Twins prospects, US Womens soccer, and Olympians. Thanks

found one clear cut from your want list :

19 - todd zeile....

bv is 1.25 which is the exact same as the maddux great glove....

if that works , feel free to post it up....(if we do this small trade i'll toss in one of the golds with the dinged corner for you to see if you'd consider them useful in the event we work on another deal in the future)

Claude,

I have these...

Best,
David

how about something like this :

Randy Johnson(SEA)-1996 Fleer Smoke n Heat #5 - 1.25
Manny Ramirez(BOS)-2007 Topps Hit Parade HP5 - 2.50

for these off your lists :
1998 collectors choice tim salmon - 1.50
1987 topps traded dewayne buice 13 - .05
2007 bowman prospects ray aguilar 65 - .50
1965 topps embossed donn clendenon 9 - 2.00

the clendenon is a mid-grade card (a bit off center left-to-right , dings on the bottom corners , light surface wear)....all in all i think it's not too bad ...if you need a scan let me know...

Just looked and I do have the 07 Topps Hit Parade Bonds (HP11). Please pm me with what you have to trade. I'm looking for Doug Mientkiewicz, current Twins/current Twins prospects, US Womens soccer, and Olympians. Thanks

havent had much chance to look for more mientkiewicz stuff yet , but i did find these 4 on my desk last night :

2003 upper deck first pitch 113 - .30
2003 upper deck vintage 201 - .30
2003 topps opening day sticker - .75
2007 topps 559 - .20

i know those arent enough for the bonds (bv = 5) , but just wanted to see if you could use them....

Thanks, Bob

well bobby , i hate to say it , but unless you have other wantlists that i didnt see on your site , i dont think i have anything you need....if there is anything else you could use for the items you dont mind trading , let me know and i'll see if i an find something for you....

how about something like this :

Randy Johnson(SEA)-1996 Fleer Smoke n Heat #5 - 1.25
Manny Ramirez(BOS)-2007 Topps Hit Parade HP5 - 2.50

for these off your lists :
1998 collectors choice tim salmon - 1.50
1987 topps traded dewayne buice 13 - .05
2007 bowman prospects ray aguilar 65 - .50
1965 topps embossed donn clendenon 9 - 2.00

the clendenon is a mid-grade card (a bit off center left-to-right , dings on the bottom corners , light surface wear)....all in all i think it's not too bad ...if you need a scan let me know...

Works for me go ahead and post it and i'll confirm it.

I have these:

fleer lumber company
6 - justice , 9 - thomas

denny’s holograms
3 - f Thomas

fleer road warriors
9 - m vaughn

fleer smoke n heat
5 - r johnson , 7 - p martinez

I collect Cardinals base and parallels and have many wants on my www.
PLMK - Eric

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online