60 sets in need of just 1 or 2 cards to complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Found a couple for you.
1992 Donruss Diamond Kings #DK8 Frank Thomas
1993 Ultra Home Run Kings #4 Fred McGriff

Link to my wantlists is below. Thanks, Al

Works for me go ahead and post it and i'll confirm it.

posted - i did notice one typo when i was posting..the 1998 salmon collectors choice is the evolution revolution insert from your wantlist...

I'll also take decent Jeters, Griffeys & Mantles. Leaving for vacation on Thursday so this may take a while.

Thanks, Bob

i already have some base lots (with a very small amount of low-end inserts and parallels included) put together....when i get home tonight i'll PM you the lists so you can see if there's anything there you can use....if not , i'll plan on looking around some more this coming weekend in hopes of finding material you can use by the time you get back from vacation....

I have these:
fleer lumber company
6 - justice , 9 - thomas

denny’s holograms
3 - f Thomas

fleer road warriors
9 - m vaughn

fleer smoke n heat
5 - r johnson , 7 - p martinez

I collect Cardinals base and parallels and have many wants on my www.
PLMK - Eric

i may no longer need the randy johnson smoke and heat (pending now but won't delete it from my list til it's in hand and i can verify condition) , but pretty sure all those others are still needed.....i'll take a look at your site when i get home this evening....if you don't hear back from me tonight , i just ask that you be patient....i'm out of town most of the week so even though i do have computer time i don't get to spend too much time on cards mon-fri....

Found a couple for you.
1992 Donruss Diamond Kings #DK8 Frank Thomas
1993 Ultra Home Run Kings #4 Fred McGriff

Link to my wantlists is below. Thanks, Al

same as with my reply to the previous poster - will TRY to find you something after work tonight....i know we've traded in the past and i think i even have an old copy of your wantlist saved on my computer....

I have the a rod flashback!

how many do you have ? i still need at least 2 .....the local shop here back then got 200 brandon webbs but no alex rodriguez ....aside from the a-rod i was able to put together 15-20+ sets so i may be able to use a few more....

i see you're looking for most any vintage baseball....i recently bulked out about 1200 cards (mostly from from 1965-1979) but i'm currently putting together some more team lots of off-grade vintage (primarily 1972-1978 with many stars and minor stars included) ....just let me know if you could use any low or mid-grade items from these years (and if so , whether you have any preference of year/team/players) and perhaps we can work out a little deal in the next day or two....

posted - i did notice one typo when i was posting..the 1998 salmon collectors choice is the evolution revolution insert from your wantlist...

i already have some base lots (with a very small amount of low-end inserts and parallels included) put together....when i get home tonight i'll PM you the lists so you can see if there's anything there you can use....if not , i'll plan on looking around some more this coming weekend in hopes of finding material you can use by the time you get back from vacation....

i may no longer need the randy johnson smoke and heat (pending now but won't delete it from my list til it's in hand and i can verify condition) , but pretty sure all those others are still needed.....i'll take a look at your site when i get home this evening....if you don't hear back from me tonight , i just ask that you be patient....i'm out of town most of the week so even though i do have computer time i don't get to spend too much time on cards mon-fri....

same as with my reply to the previous poster - will TRY to find you something after work tonight....i know we've traded in the past and i think i even have an old copy of your wantlist saved on my computer....

how many do you have ? i still need at least 2 .....the local shop here back then got 200 brandon webbs but no alex rodriguez ....aside from the a-rod i was able to put together 15-20+ sets so i may be able to use a few more....

i see you're looking for most any vintage baseball....i recently bulked out about 1200 cards (mostly from from 1965-1979) but i'm currently putting together some more team lots of off-grade vintage (primarily 1972-1978 with many stars and minor stars included) ....just let me know if you could use any low or mid-grade items from these years (and if so , whether you have any preference of year/team/players) and perhaps we can work out a little deal in the next day or two....

Ok thanks for letting me know...trade is confirmed

I have a nice Deckle Foy available, but need someting along the lines of 1993 Stadium Club 1st Days or something big in a priorty set to move it alone. I probably have a few others on this list and at the very least have a couple of the 2005 Cracker Jack Landon Powells you need.

That works out perfect! Trade Posted. It's been a while since I traded for a Clear Cut, Thanks for the trade!
found one clear cut from your want list :

19 - todd zeile....

bv is 1.25 which is the exact same as the maddux great glove....

if that works , feel free to post it up....(if we do this small trade i'll toss in one of the golds with the dinged corner for you to see if you'd consider them useful in the event we work on another deal in the future)

havent had much chance to look for more mientkiewicz stuff yet , but i did find these 4 on my desk last night :

2003 upper deck first pitch 113 - .30
2003 upper deck vintage 201 - .30
2003 topps opening day sticker - .75
2007 topps 559 - .20

i know those arent enough for the bonds (bv = 5) , but just wanted to see if you could use them....

I have all four, but thanks for looking. If you find any other Mientkiewicz, plmk. Otherwise, my other wants are much easier to meet, thanks again.

Only have two of your needs, not much but they all help.

1990 Fleer Standouts Mark Grace #6
1990 UD Reggie Jackson Heroes #8

Check my profile for a card I'd want or send me $1 and I'll mail them out to you. Mike

Claude;

I have these cwhich meet your condition requirements.

Have any of my wants which meet my condition needs?

Thanks;
Jack

fleer league standouts
6 - mark grace

upper deck reggie jackson heroes

upper deck home run heroes
15 - g vaughn

flair outfield power
7 - justice

e-motion rookies
8 - c jones , 9 - nomo

I have these for you:
2000 topps power players
9 - canseco

1993 UD Home Run Heroes-15 Vaughn

2007 Topps Gen Now-418-463-520
2007 Topps First Edition-4-154-385

Check my userpage for my wants. Also have a thread for 2012 Platinum needs. LMK, Aaron

ok....other than my bowling league thursday night , i am now home for the next 4 days (actually been home 4 hours but fell asleep right away it seems) so i hope to have time to get caught back up....for anybody i already replied to earlier , i will be looking for hits from your lists tonight and thursday ....

for anyone who has posted since monday i'll get to you ASAP....

Claude;

I have these cwhich meet your condition requirements.

Have any of my wants which meet my condition needs?

Thanks;
Jack

fleer league standouts
6 - mark grace

upper deck reggie jackson heroes

upper deck home run heroes
15 - g vaughn

flair outfield power
7 - justice

e-motion rookies
8 - c jones , 9 - nomo

sorry , but i saw nothing on your wantlists that i have available (if i read it correctly your only active wantlists are the one for your set building and the schmidt list , correct?).....

that said , just wanted to let you know that for some reason when i try to view your site it is VERY hard to read because all the menu links are superimposed over the background text.....not sure if the problem is with your site itself or if something just causes it to display improperly on my system.....

I have these for you:
2000 topps power players
9 - canseco

1993 UD Home Run Heroes-15 Vaughn

2007 Topps Gen Now-418-463-520
2007 Topps First Edition-4-154-385

Check my userpage for my wants. Also have a thread for 2012 Platinum needs. LMK, Aaron

sorry to you too...it seem that almost all of your wants are from 2005-2012 and unfortunately about the only thing i have available from those years are 07 bowman chrome prospects , 07 topps , and a VERY small batch of 2011 a&g.....

I recall that you still needed this also: the marino ultra award winner gold medallion bv = 6. How about the whole lot for $6 paypal dlvd? LMK, Aaron

I recall that you still needed this also: the marino ultra award winner gold medallion bv = 6. How about the whole lot for $6 paypal dlvd? LMK, Aaron

while i might be willing to buy , i dont expect to have any funds available til the middle of next month....

sorry , but i saw nothing on your wantlists that i have available (if i read it correctly your only active wantlists are the one for your set building and the schmidt list , correct?).....

that said , just wanted to let you know that for some reason when i try to view your site it is VERY hard to read because all the menu links are superimposed over the background text.....not sure if the problem is with your site itself or if something just causes it to display improperly on my system.....

Those were my only wantlists, correct.

Thanks for the note on superimposed links, I saw it on one want list, which I
fixed.

Jack

first trade arrived today and sad to say neither card met my condition requirements - one had numerous dimples on the surface and the other had one dinged corner and a 1-inch long surface scratch....as such , i still need all items listed in my original post....

Still have the Bonds for you. Just lmk when you get a chance to look for any of my interests. Pm if the best way to reach me, but I'll try to check back on this thread periodically. Thanks again, best of luck completing all those sets!

Check my profile for a card I'd want or send me $1 and I'll mail them out to you. Mike

I guess I got skipped, oh well.

I guess I got skipped, oh well.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online