7/11 - 7/13 a little late, but got a Godzilla relative?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
so nothing for the past couple days, but I got too busy to put up my mail from Free Slurpee Day (both of the ones below)!

Chase Headley
3/3
34 days

Mr. T's Comment: Most people got him back quicker than I did, so Mr. T had been a little worried. He has been doing well for the Padres this year, and I would love to have him in Detroit. I would not be surprised if his salary is shipped out by the trade deadline.

Tommy Manzella
1/2 - returned other
34 days

Mr. T's Comment: Well, Manzella is close to Godzilla, right? :p He was added to Houston's 40 man in 2009 for Rule 5 protection, and he played sparingly in the majors since. He is doing average work in AAA (on the offense side of things), so if the Astros can get a SS back in a fire sale trade, look for him to be DFA'ed.

Nice pick ups! Congrats! Manzella has a pretty good glove, too. He also hit for the cycle a AAA this year. A pretty mean feat since he's not a power hitter. Jeff bagwell was at the game and before his last at bat, Bagwell told Manzella to find a pitch he liked and launch it. Manzella did for his first career cycle.

I had a little spare time tonight...

ChaseHeadley.jpg
ChaseHeadley2.jpg

ChaseHeadley3.jpg
TommyManzella.jpg