7/27 - SHOW me a COKE! (and a RTS from yesterday)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Buck Showalter
3/3 - 66 days

Mr. T's Comment: Known for "passing the Buck", he has been in the center of the rumors for being the new Orioles manager. It wouldn't surprise me if he is a manager somewhere next year. Sent to ESPN, came back from North Texas.

Phil Coke
1/2 - 21 days

Mr. T's Comment: Another Tiger, it has been a while. He kept my 07 Bowman Chrome RC, but you win some and lose some. I will hopefully get my 2010 Topps Tiger card done later, but the 09 A&G Yankees will do for now.

RTS - Marquis Grissom c/o Nationals (look like it might have got taken to his house and the marked RTS in 3 spots). I tried him hoping he was with them like last year, but I guess not.

RTS - Marquis Grissom c/o Nationals (look like it might have got taken to his house and the marked RTS in 3 spots). I tried him hoping he was with them like last year, but I guess not.

he was a total jerk when i met him IP years ago...just shook his head when i asked him for an auto and then turned around and started talking to Fred McGriff...who also denied my request...I don't mind getting shot down, but at least be half way nice about it you know? If you dont want to sign then fine just say no i don't really feel like signing stuff right now or whatever...but people who are just rude i have nothing for them after that.