7/6 & 7/7 IP US Womens Open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Have been looking forward to this week for a couple years since they announced that the LPGA Women's US Open would be coming to Lancaster Country Club. Got a weeks worth of tickets the day that they went on sale and than found out that I would have to go to a conference for work the second half of the week.

So to prepare for the conference, I did what any good employee would do...I spent two days 'graphing the ladies!!

49988[/ATTACH]"]2e2go3l.jpg

First day - didn't spend as long as the second day and the number of signatures reflects that. Still got in excess of 55-60 signatures. Won't list them all, just some of the high end ones:
Michelle Wie
Paula Creamer
Karrie Webb
Suzann Pettersen
Natalie Gulbis
Lydia Ko
Morgan Pressel
Brittany Lincicome

49990[/ATTACH]"]5po70i.jpg

Second Day - another day of picking up a bunch of signatures from the top players. Probably 75-80 on Tuesday. Again, just the higher end ones:
Na Yeon Choi (may have followed her 150+ feet past the security checkpoint)
Paula Creamer
Brittany Lang
Natalie Gulbis
Lydia Ko
Michelle Wie (may have jumped in front of a car to get her today...)
Sandra Gal
Morgan Pressel
Brittany Lincicome
Stacy Lewis
InBee Park

The only 4 I didn't get that I was hoping for were - Lexi Thompson (never saw her), Cristie Kerr (never saw her), So Yeon Ryu (saw her but missed her getting pictures of Michelle Wie - fair tradeoff) and Ai Miyazato (wasn't there).

Everyone of them was gracious and accomodating and signed for everyone. I only listed a couple above, but guessing if you throw out a name, they are on one of the two flags, possibly both. As soon as I figure out how to transfer my pics on my cell phone to my computer, I will add some more to the post.

Thanks for looking.

As promised, adding in my friend for the day.

49992[/ATTACH]"]24mdvkn.jpg

Attachments

• 2e2go3l.jpg
    2e2go3l.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5po70i.jpg
    5po70i.jpg
  • 24mdvkn.jpg
    24mdvkn.jpg
Last edited:
Congrats, that is a one of a kind item! I collected for 23 years, and do not actively trade or collect anymore, but sure enjoy seeing out of the ordinary items and hearing the stories behind them! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Congrats, that is a one of a kind item! I collected for 23 years, and do not actively trade or collect anymore, but sure enjoy seeing out of the ordinary items and hearing the stories behind them! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Thanks - I agree, I enjoy the specialty items more so than regular items, it just adds a little something to getting it.

Side note - new pic added to the first post.

Wow very nice

Very unique and cool items. Congrats!

Scobes

Thanks - the best part is that the girl who ended up winning (In Gee Chun) is on the Day One flag. So I kind of got lucky with that - she is not a big name, this was only her 8th LPGA event. I figured getting Stacy Lewis, Michelle Wie, etc., would increase the odds of having the winner. Sometimes lucky beats common sense!