7 Diamond Sigs in today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Very cool, where do you find these great cards? :)

There are a couple of players I need for the collection that are in this set...but I'd never heard of this set when it came out.

Very cool, where do you find these great cards? :)

There are a couple of players I need for the collection that are in this set...but I'd never heard of this set when it came out.

It was set up by the Philadelphia Athletics Society. The set sold for $300.00 any only 1000 card produced for each player; 800 of which were given to the player to use as they wanted. I have Virgil Trucks and Bob Dillinger from the set. The Society is releasing another set this year.

- Chris

It was set up by the Philadelphia Athletics Society. The set sold for $300.00 any only 1000 card produced for each player; 800 of which were given to the player to use as they wanted. I have Virgil Trucks and Bob Dillinger from the set. The Society is releasing another set this year.

- Chris
Thanks for the info! I looked them up on Beckett and it appears to be an interesting product.

I am in fact, in need of #15 Joe Ginsberg and #22 Lou Limmer from this set. I'm just guessing the cards were really unnumbered and Beckett has them catalogued alphabetically.

Sorry bud, these are in my PC. If I get any dupes, I'll be sure to let you know. THe BINs are super high on ebay if you've taken a look, but ignore those. Every week or 2 one pops up starting for 99 cents are goes for under 10 bucks. Keep an eye out! Good luck! :D :D :D

Thanks for the info! I looked them up on Beckett and it appears to be an interesting product.

I am in fact, in need of #15 Joe Ginsberg and #22 Lou Limmer from this set. I'm just guessing the cards were really unnumbered and Beckett has them catalogued alphabetically.