8/19 - Dragons vs. Loons (Chuck Crim hates me now!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Yes, the guy everybody needed is finally in the books! Got most of the other guys I needed today too.

Michael Boughton (hitting coach) - 2/2
Chuck Crim (pitching coach) - 17/18 (forgot to pull out my team set card for him :eek:) {2x greatdadx2, 1x stlcardtrader, 1x other site}

Guy a little bit down the line "I tried finding a card of yours Mr. Crim, and I could only find this one." "You should ask that guy, he has like a million!" I won't be asking him for any more until next year, he's going to remember me for a while.

non-team issued cards
Nick Buss - 1/1
Blake Smith - 5/5 {1x other site}
Angelo Songco - 3/3 {1x other site}

Team set (all 1/1):
Brian Cavazos-Galvez
J.B. Paxson
Jordan Roberts
Brian Ruggiano
Blake Smith
Angelo Songco

I will have available about 10 Crim's, a Topps Debut of Songco and Smith. Also, most of my 50/50 spot's are now open and will take at the most 6 cards or 2 premium items. Look for my thread in the discussion forum.

Then it was Darrell Evans night, so I got signed a ROMLB and a "special item" for a friend of mine.:)

Last edited:
yeah Crim doesn't like signing to begin with from what I hear, congrats, on a side note if you need more Crim stuff done I'll be seeing them again on the 29th

yeah Crim doesn't like signing to begin with from what I hear, congrats, on a side note if you need more Crim stuff done I'll be seeing them again on the 29th
I handed him everything I had except my team set card, so I'm just not going to take anything for those who might need him. (they can just trade for one of mine...)

ChuckCrim.jpg

ChuckCrim.jpg

ChuckCrim2.jpg

(87 Topps, 88 Topps, 90 Upper Deck, 91 Topps already spoken for)

Last edited:
Zach, are both 90 Upper Deck cards spoken for? Did oyu by chance get an 89 Topps signed?

Congrats on getting all of these.
Let me know

Thanks

well if you want to send me your team set card I can get it done for you
Don't worry about it, I'll either get him while I'm disguised or wait until next year.

He looks posessed in that bottom Upper Deck card, haha.
I think he gave me that look last night, lol.

Zach, are both 90 Upper Deck cards spoken for? Did oyu by chance get an 89 Topps signed?

Congrats on getting all of these.
Let me know

Thanks
I got the scans to show up now of the first half, and have both of those for you. Shoot me a list of what you have available.