(8) Packs of 100 Thick Card Sleeves for Sale, CHEAP! (or trade)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
All, I accidentally purchased 7 packs of the BCW thick penny sleeves for game used cards instead of the regular packs. I see online that they sell for $1.50 or more per pack plus shipping. Anyways, I am willing to sell them for $.75 a pack plus shipping cost. I will also trade the 7 packs for 13 packs of regular sleeves (BCW or Ultra Pro).

PLMK
Obed

Last edited:
There are 100 sleeves in a pack. The weight is where the issue is. They weight 20 ounces. Priority mail small box should ft them and that is $5.95, and I think the flat rate envelope is about the same. So all 8 packs would be $13.95 (cash or MO). Paypal aditional. LMK

how many are in a pack and can you ballpark shipping?

I know you want to get rid of all of them at once,but I don't need that many. Tell you what,put a pack into a large envelope(don't forget to take the metal clasp off),have the post office weigh it out and let me know how much I need to send you.

I will be too thick for a regular envelope, so it would go first class. Would be $2 shipping on 1 pack.

I know you want to get rid of all of them at once,but I don't need that many. Tell you what,put a pack into a large envelope(don't forget to take the metal clasp off),have the post office weigh it out and let me know how much I need to send you.

Let me weight it when I get home. Also these are penny sleeves, not top loaders. I just want to make sure they will go for $2.75 for one pack dlvd.

No problem. Just confirm the trade in the trade manager and then my paypal address will be in the comments. Cash or money order is ok and my address is there also. Then once I get payment I will rate you in the trade manager and then once you get the sleeves you do te same and then we both get a bench point.