9/1 - My SLOW, WORTHless, kNEe made it to the mailbox!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Was calling home and was told these came today. I guess I didn't make it to the mailbox on my own, but it was a fitting title.:p

Let's start w/ the bad news: RTS c/o MLB Network from BARRY LARKIN. I thought it was worth a try, but it got sent back unsigned like the other 9/10 people who have tried.

Todd Hollandsworth
4/4
20 days

Mr. T's Comment: The former Rockies OF (among other teams) was an underrated hitter behind Bichette, Helton, and Walker. He was also a WS champion (2003) and NL ROY (1996), so those looking at starting either of those projects will be happy to see him signing quickly.

Pat Neshek
2/2
20 days

Mr. T's Comment: A collector himself, Neshek takes care of his mail at a good pace. For those starting out, Neshek would be someone to at least think about sending to.

Kevin Slowey
1/2
20 days

Mr. T's Comment: Another Twins player, Slowey has been a decent signer this year. I've seen much longer waits on him, so I must have got lucky with him.

Then, from a trade with GREATDADX2:

2010 Loons team set cards - Johan Garcia, Bryant Hernandez (thanks for the help, I still have some work left on it but now I'm closer ;))

Anderson, Garret 2005 Topps U&H #UH120 - tried him TTM this year and came back unsigned
Aguasviva, Geison 2008 Donruss Elite#36 - former Loon
Delmonico, Tony 2008 Donruss Elite #73 - former Loon
Gallagher, Austin 2008 Donruss Elite #2 - former Loon
Kuo, Hong-Chin 2006 Topps #310
Redding, Jon Michael 2010 Topps Debut #206 - former Loon
Padilla, Vicente 2006 Topps #186
Russell, Kyle 2008 Donruss Elite #65 - former Loon

Lastly, I also got word that there was more from yesterday, 8/31, but said I would get them another time. I will denote those when I become "aware" of who they are.

Last edited:
nice job, Hollandsworth signed all 4? you must have had a sweet note, i rarely have ever seen him seen more than one per...

nice job, Hollandsworth signed all 4? you must have had a sweet note, i rarely have ever seen him seen more than one per...
It wasn't really specified when I called, so I made that assumption. I will get clarification and change if necessary.

very nice, gonna try hollandsworth and slowey soon. neshek is a sure-fire signer, great for the hobby. again great pick ups