9/20 - 9/25: THRILLer in the week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
9/23
Gabe Kapler
2/2
124 days

Mr. T's Comment: I was wondering what happened to these! Gabe was a 99 Tigers rookie (can you name the other notable one? Answer: Jeff Weaver) and has never lived up to the power corner OF he was to be, but rather a platoon player in Tampa. Still a decent signer from what I've seen.

9/24
Will Clark
1/1
80 days

Mr. T's Comment: The Thrill took longer than I had hoped, but it came back. Clark is still working in MLB, so that is how I was able to track him down. He is indeed a very strict one per signer. That is now two Will's in a week, that's just thrilling for me!:p

Neftali Feliz
1/1
80 days

Mr. T's Comment: Where has he come from this year? Just look at why he is in contention for Rookie of the Year! (3-3, 37 SV, 2.91) Neftali is part of a playoff bound team, whom have also been a good overall signing team.

9/25
Joel Pineiro
1/2 - kept one
81 days

Mr. T's Comment: Pineiro has been doing OK this year for LAA (10-7, 3.96), and a decent signer as well. He kept my Mariners cards and signed a card he provided.