9/27 - 10/1: a SON, a brother, and even more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
9/28

Andy Sonnanstine
1/1
47 days

Mr. T's Comment: The son came through for me as his team prepares for the playoffs. After being made a full time RP instead of a SP, he has been a much better pitcher this year.

Max Scherzer
1/1
84 days

Mr. T's Comment: What a nice way to end his season with my return. Most of his success this year came in the second half, as he had a 2.47 ERA and 96:35 K:BB ratio after the All-Star break.:eek:

Jim Leyland
1/2 - kept one
262 days

Mr. T's Comment: Jim gave up on cigars this year, and I thought my request went with him. Very happy to get him back, as I've been chasing him for a while at Comerica Park for a while now.

9/29

Andy LaRoche
1/1
130 days

Mr. T's Comment: Behind his brother by 19 days, Andy did also sign one card for me. I might need to have a different brotherly challenge for next year now.

9/30

Ross Detwiler
2/4 - kept two
86 days

Mr. T's Comment: With an injury stricken year, Detwiler has had a 2010 to forget. Being a 07 1st round pick for Washington, they need him to really turn it around next year.