9/7 - 9/18: I'm In a Drought :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel_B

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Just 2 returns over the last 2 weeks:

184bonilla.jpg

039barrett.jpg

And, as a "great" (I use sarcastic quote marks) way to cap off a slow couple of weeks, Bret Saberhagen is one that I'm really anxious to add, and I just got sniped on one with 14 seconds to go. Jerk. :rolleyes: Oh, well, another one will come along at some point. This aspect of the hobby is one that you need patience for, after all, right?

congrats... I have been working on my signed 87 Topps and Traded set for over 2 years now.. so yeah.. you will need patience.. without it you will get caught up overpaying for stuff you need..

congrats!

I sent to Saberhagen here along with a $5 donation...

C/O MAKE A DIFFERENCE 22817 VENTURA BLVD #474 - WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91364

I sent to Saberhagen here along with a $5 donation...

C/O MAKE A DIFFERENCE 22817 VENTURA BLVD #474 - WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91364
How recently? And did you have success with it? Because that's the addy listed in the database here (and on his charity's website), but the one result listed for it is an April RTS, "unable to accept mail". :(

How recently? And did you have success with it? Because that's the addy listed in the database here (and on his charity's website), but the one result listed for it is an April RTS, "unable to accept mail". :(

I will have to check my spread sheet when I get home from work...it was earlier this year and I did have a success with it.

Congratulations on the succcesses.We all go through the drought.