9 more returns today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmulemiles

Bench Warmer
Zane Smith signed 3/3 cards in blue sharpie
Gene Garber signed 2/2 cards in blue sharpie
Jimmy Key signed 1/4 cards in black sharpie
Eddie Kasko signed 3/3 cards in blue sharpie
Larry Dierker signed 2/2 cards in blue sharpie
Ross Grimsley signed 4/4 cards in ball point pen
Ted Kubiak signed 3/4 cards in black sharpie
Bobby Thomson signed 4/4 cards in blue sharpie
Jose Cardenal signed 3/3 cards in black sharpie

Thanks!

I am with worldwideed, these are potentially legit. Not like jeter3000's claims of A-Rod, Schmidt, etc. on a daily basis.

Would be nice to see a scan of one or two of them though.

I am with worldwideed, these are potentially legit. Not like jeter3000's claims of A-Rod, Schmidt, etc. on a daily basis.

Would be nice to see a scan of one or two of them though.

Yeah he obviously learned that we weren't as stupid as he thought we were so not he is going for something more believable. I'll believe it when I see scans of them.

Is this guy 100% bogus, no. However, is he suspicious, definitely. Even with all the good signers he's "recieving", even if you sent to all those guys, you aren't likely to get 6 back one day, 9 two days later, another 6 three days later, and then 9 more the next day. I'm leaning towards not believing any of these.
Christian

Is this guy 100% bogus, no. However, is he suspicious, definitely. Even with all the good signers he's "recieving", even if you sent to all those guys, you aren't likely to get 6 back one day, 9 two days later, another 6 three days later, and then 9 more the next day. I'm leaning towards not believing any of these.
Christian

Here is why I have received so many in the past few days; about a week and a half ago i sent out 75+ requests to mostly reliable signers. I guess a lot of them just have a similar return time.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.