A Bench Birthday Party....and Your Invited!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardcollector01

MVP
4.90 star(s)
Becka's Birthday is coming up....and she wants me to let everyone know (girls, right? :).

If you guys would like to send her gifts (its totally up to you, I don't expect a thousand gifts from people), send me a PM and i'll send you something for your generosity.

But, be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday on October 30th!

Robbie :)

I post a lot, but don't know peoples names. Will you please explain who this Becka is.

Becka is my girlfriend of one year. When we first started dating, i wasn't sure how to bring collecting up to her. Well, she loves it just as much, if not more than I do. She has a pretty decent Jeter collection, and we build sets together. She has helped me make about 300 trades since November of last year. Having a girlfriend who shares the same hobby as you really makes you bond.

Robbie

Man Robbie, you got lucky didnt ya? Got yourself a good one. Lol.

I dont have a girlfriend and if I did im not sure I would even bring up collecting. Lol.

Hi Robbie! I have an extra Jeter and I'll include it with our trade for Becka Birthday! Best regards, David

You the man David! I'll wrap your cards and say their from you :)

Man Robbie, you got lucky didnt ya? Got yourself a good one. Lol.

I dont have a girlfriend and if I did im not sure I would even bring up collecting. Lol.

I didn't bring it up until maybe January....a good 4 months after we started dating. I didn't expect her to cling like she did :)

Robbie

That reminds me,our cat has a bithday coming up.
Any Steve Trout,Kevin Bass,Chico Salmon or Catfish
Hunter available?:D
Happy birthday Becka!!!