A Couple "Hawk" Purchases For Flipping Purposes (Both Steals!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Some of the better Ebay news I've had to report lately. I picked up a couple Dawson cards to flip. The wierd thing is I was never able to land these cards while I was active collecting. Is that ironic? Both are now in hand...

-2001 Topps Archives Autographs SP/200 $80.00 (Paid $38.00 DLVD. They sell for book or above when they do show up)

2001ToppsArchivesAutographs.jpg

-2005 SP Legendary Cuts Glory Days Autograph Patch Gold 2/5 N/A (Paid $12.60 DLVD)

2005SPLegendaryCutsGloryDaysAutoP.jpg

Keep those finger crossed for me!

Thanks
Craig

Some of the better Ebay news I've had to report lately. I picked up a couple Dawson cards to flip. The wierd thing is I was never able to land these cards while I was active collecting. Is that ironic? Both are now in hand...

-2001 Topps Archives Autographs SP/200 $80.00 (Paid $38.00 DLVD. They sell for book or above when they do show up)

-2005 SP Legendary Cuts Glory Days Autograph Patch Gold 2/5 N/A (Paid $12.60 DLVD)

Keep those finger crossed for me!

Thanks
Craig

Hey Craig
Congrats'
Nice pick up
Job well done
Wish you good luck in flipping them
Later
Tom

Go Steelers Go Pirates

Sadly there may be a lot of truth to that. Let's hope not for Craig's sake.

I missed a Topps Vault item recently. I have won nearly all of them listed in the last couple of years with the exception of photos and negatives, which I don't value that much. Most of the cards require me to outbid someone else (meaning I don't usually win w/o competition), sometimes significantly in the price range. When I didn't bid on a proof card...

It went for $10.50!

Luckily it was a brand new issue and I really don't care that I lost this one.

Here you go, Craig. I took care of it for you. :D

Whats up Craig
I am about to move the family from VA to San Diego so I am saving the money. iuf you still have the reprint at the beginning of July I may be interested. PM what you wwould want for it.
AJ

I did pretty good on this one...

It sold for $39.00 + shipping.

I hope the Topps Autograph has the same kind of % increase!

Thanks
Craig

mlbme22 - Thanks!

Tankp - I picked up another one today for a potential flip. 2004 Diamond Kings Dual Bat/Jersey 07/10 for $10 delivered. Another card I never owned until after the fact. No longer funny. Just ironic. Maybe even mean! :D

Thanks
Craig