A few 2022 Inserts for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for PC items in return for these.
Silver Packs
Ken Griffey Jr #T87C-63 gone
Randy Johnson #T87C-34 gone
Hank Aaron #T87C-18 gone

Mike Trout #T87-100 gone

Thanks for the look. Rick

Last edited:
I would like to trade for the Trout. Is there a RC from 21 update that I could trade you for it?

plmn

Hi Rick! Interested in the Randy Johnson from the silver packs. I have in trade a 2022 Topps Max Kepler Twins gold 1413/2022 221 for a possible trade. Card issue three sharp corners...but top left corner a little white. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hi Rick! Interested in the Randy Johnson from the silver packs. I have in trade a 2022 Topps Max Kepler Twins gold 1413/2022 221 for a possible trade. Card issue three sharp corners...but top left corner a little white. Let me know. Best regards, David
Hi, David. That will work.

Do you want a cal ripken silver pack?

would trade for the aaron or griffey silver pack.

also have purple topps chrome kepler /299. and josh donaldson optic fotl silver pandora prizm /99.

Yes, go ahead pick the one you want and post.
did you see this? purple topps chrome kepler /299. and josh donaldson optic fotl silver pandora prizm /99.

I could add one of these + cal for both aaron and griffey. or 1 : 1 is fine too. just checking