A few New Auto Added to the collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I picked these up this past weekend.

StanleyDocGlenn-vi.jpg

Stanley Doc Glenn

BanksErnie-vi.jpg

Ernie Banks

scan0009-vi.jpg
Marty Marion

VandenbergHy-vi.jpg

Hy Vandenberg

HighAndy-vi.jpg

Andy High

KellerCharlie-vi.jpg

Charlie Keller

Hope yall enjoy.

Jason

I was thinking the same thing a few days back, when someone was showing off some new prospect autos on cards. I couldn't hardly decipher a single letter in most of their signatures, let alone ID the signature itself. It's a poor reflection on our society. Schools still teach writing, but we don't practice it anymore and more and more people are sloppy with their writing and signatures.

I think newer player autographs look like crap for the most part!

Marty Marion knew how to sign! What a great autograph - and a great group of autos as well.

I was thinking the same thing a few days back, when someone was showing off some new prospect autos on cards. I couldn't hardly decipher a single letter in most of their signatures, let alone ID the signature itself. It's a poor reflection on our society. Schools still teach writing, but we don't practice it anymore and more and more people are sloppy with their writing and signatures.

I think newer player autographs look like crap for the most part!

Agree 1000000%