A few new Griffeys...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice! I've been a big Griffey fan ever since I was a kid and just got my first rookies of him last month. They're a few of the cheaper ones, but they're a big part of my collection nonetheless. I wish your website was still working. I'd like to see what all you've got.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice! I've been a big Griffey fan ever since I was a kid and just got my first rookies of him last month. They're a few of the cheaper ones, but they're a big part of my collection nonetheless. I wish your website was still working. I'd like to see what all you've got.

Thanks for sharing!
Awesome! I have a couple low end extras here if you want to PM me your addy for a karma mailing. The site really was cool but then life, kids, etc happened :p. I am looking to get it back up though.

Awesome! I have a couple low end extras here if you want to PM me your addy for a karma mailing. The site really was cool but then life, kids, etc happened :p. I am looking to get it back up though.
Wow! Thanks! That's awesome of you!

Looking forward to seeing it when it's back up and running. Always neat to browse through other folk's collections. Again, thanks for sharing, and for the offer to send your extras!

Nice cards! But if our blog was working......thats where my 2008 UD Heroes Ken Griffey Jr. Rainbow auto and auto gu pictures. 6 autos were...with the Cherry on top his Purple auto serial to 5! 5 auto/gu and the Cherry on top his Emerald auto/gu serial to 5! Best regards, David

Nice cards! But if our blog was working......thats where my 2008 UD Heroes Ken Griffey Jr. Rainbow auto and auto gu pictures. 6 autos were...with the Cherry on top his Purple auto serial to 5! 5 auto/gu and the Cherry on top his Emerald auto/gu serial to 5! Best regards, David
Oh wow nice! Those are super tough to get a hold of. Hope to check them out soon.