A few of my threads are gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The system purges them after a set amount of days of inactivity. This is to keep the site running smoothy.

You can probably find them here, cut and paste them into a new thread, and start over.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/threadarchive.php

Steph

Shew!!!

One question though, how come I can go into "threads I have started" and be able to pull up threads from three years ago, but these ones are not even there from maybe 3-4 months ago?

just curious

Thanks Steph,
Robert

Shew!!!

One question though, how come I can go into "threads I have started" and be able to pull up threads from three years ago, but these ones are not even there from maybe 3-4 months ago?

just curious

Thanks Steph,
Robert

That's a good question, I have no idea. Maybe one of the techie mods can answer that question for you.

Steph

I'm not a mod, but I remember the answer from another thread.

Each forum section has it's own inactivity timer for purging.

From that I would guess the sections that receive less activity have longer timers.

- Jon

From that I would guess the sections that receive less activity have longer timers.

- Jon

Thanks...I just have to remember to bump up those threads

- Jon

This is correct.