a few older and new packs WOW!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robby

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Stopped by the money pit after work today and was talking with the owner. He was telling me he needed to clear up some space on the shelves. So I told him make me some deals and ill help you out. So I grabbed the last 2 packs of 05 bowmans best he had and the last pack of 04 sp prospects for 15$. Heres what I got from those.

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

so nothing major but wont complain when its at a discount

After looking around for a while I decide on one 2012 bowman jumbo and one pack 2011 bowman. Got these from those.

IMG_0005-1.jpg

***traded***
IMG_0004-1.jpg
***traded****
IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

The owner started shuffling some things around while I was opening my 2 packs and pulls a box of 97 donruss signature series out from behind some other boxes with 3 packs left in it. He asks me if Id have any interest in them I said sure what kind of a deal can I get he had them at 20$ a pack and said buy 2 get one free so I said sure why not. Opened the first pack and got this.

IMG_0008.jpg

Who??? I know theres a lot of no name guys in this stuff so Im thinking Im gonna get 3 guys Ive never heard of after this one. Second pack I open yields this one.

IMG_0009.jpg

Pretty cool Ive never pulled a Bonds auto before regardless of what you guys think of him I thought it was a pretty nice pull. So Im thinking ok I got my good hit for the day third pack is gonna be another no namer. Wrong.

IMG_0010.jpg

All in all a pretty good day for pulls I certainly am not complaining. All are ft but the Bonds and Sandberg not sure what Im going to do with those.

Last edited:
Wow! You have good luck and a good card shop. Around here, I'm lucky to even see the good new stuff hit the shelves. The only "older" stuff they have is 1980s and early 90s. Nice pulls!

I opened some 1997 Donruss Signature in the day and pulled a Derrick Lee and Mark Gruzelunick autos - I think you did better.

Todd

that was some nice fortune you had going there! bonds in one pack and sandberg in the next! wow!

i have tons of alfonso on my trade pages below in my sig that i would love to trade you if you need them. anything else in my sig i can interest you in? let me know. i am really interested in the sandberg auto for my hofer auto collection!

plmk

thnx!

Just looked them up--

Bonds is print run of 400 and is $100--thought it would be higher.

Sandberg is a print run of 100 and is $150.

Back in the day I opened some of those and never pulled anyone better than Kevin Orie:p

Thanks everyone I think Im going to put the Sandberg and bonds in my pc for now.

Great Break!

Interested in the Mesoraco auto if you can find something @ my www for it.
have interest in this not sure if its the same range as the one you like

Donruss Signature Series 108 Bill Madlock (Pirates) Bat\Auto 10/50

Reminds me of my 97 Donruss Signature sucesses, Ernie Banks Significant Signatures, Milleniums of Robbie Alomar, Wade Boggs, Andres Galarraga, Todd Helton, Regulars of Billy Wagner, Miguel Tejada, and the grand prize was a Stan "The Man" Musial #/200 Notable Nicknames. That was some good busting.

Thanks everyone I think Im going to put the Sandberg and bonds in my pc for now.

have interest in this not sure if its the same range as the one you like

Donruss Signature Series 108 Bill Madlock (Pirates) Bat\Auto 10/50

Robby -
If that works for you, it works for me. Please post if it does.

wow! im jealous...i wish i had a card shop within 20 miles from there i live...especially if i could pull something like those! congrats!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps