A Few Packs of 2014 Topps Series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrewcstein

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My son proved lucky again. Got some 2014 Topps - 4 packs and 1 jumbo. Packs were far better than the jumbo.
Here's a list of the non-base (he got a couple of golds but is keeping them). Nicer stuff at the bottom.

Topps Mini Felix Hernandez #TM45 (x2)

The Future is Now #FN27 Yu Darvish
The Future is Now #FN29 Bryce Harper

Red Foil #45 Jake Marisnick, #194 Joel Hanrahan

Topps Upper Class #UC2 Mike Trout
Before they were Great #BG9 Reggie Jackson

Topps 75 Buyback (?) Syd O'Brien 19070 Topps #163.

Now the cool stuff - no GU/Autos, but still nice stuff. These two came from the 4 regular packs. He seems to pull pretty cool stuff, but has never pulled a GU or Auto.
Topps Silk Collection Kris Medlen #16/50
Topps Framed Rookie Reprints Reggie Jackson #100/199

Pretty cool stuff. All FT for stuff he needs - similar Mets or stuff from here: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/415827-2012-and-2013-Set-Needs

Probably hanging onto the Reggie and Medlen though, but I'll show him any offers.

Thanks,
Andrew

Does he want 2014 Mets stuff? Or are other years wanted also? Have a Murphy red foil I'd flip for the Marisnick.

Yeah. That works. I have scads more Mets stuff that I'd be willing to part with. Mainly looking for variations of HOFers (present or future) or the same of Cubs. Post it, unless he wants to peruse my lists and add a few maybe.

Yeah. That works. I have scads more Mets stuff that I'd be willing to part with. Mainly looking for variations of HOFers (present or future) or the same of Cubs. Post it, unless he wants to peruse my lists and add a few maybe.

All my stuff is pretty much packed away, and my son doesn't have much that would meet your needs. But he does have a 2013 Topps Gold Starlin Castro if you need it. Could use the Wheeler 2014 Topps Gold on the thread you made yesterday. I could do the 2 you need for those two if you'd like. If not, the 1-for-1 works too. Just let me know and I'll post either way.

Thanks,
Andrew