A few things for trade 2021 Topps Acuna Spring Training Hat patch, 2021 Topps Post Season auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gestes72

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2021 Topps Spring Training Hat Patch Ronald Acuna Jr. looking for $25 BV in trade
2020 Topps 549 Advanced Stats Freddie Freeman 154/300

2021 Post Season autographs Jesus Aguilar serial 1/30 looking for $15 BV in trade

2021 Topps 86 Topps Black Javier Baez 21/299
2021 Topps Home Run Challenge Javier Baez

2021 Topps 86 Topps Barry Larkin

Hi. I would be interested in the Acuna and two Baez cards. What are you looking for? Thanks, Ryan

Ryan,
I'll take a look at your posted tradelists.

Thanks

Geor
Ryan,

I could use these:

Jeter Derek 2020 Topps Update 14 20 Years of the Captain Commemorative Patches 1 $8.00
Jeter Derek 2020 Topps Update DJ2 Jeter's Final Season Commemorative Patches 1 $8.00
2020 Topps Project 2020 #200 Derek Jeter/7285*/Tyson Beck $30

George
That would work for me, but I unfortunately just traded the 20 Years patch ( still have the other one). Is there anything else you could use? Or, if not, would you want to do the Acuna and Baez HRC for the two Jeters?

Also, more than happy to trade for the Acuna and Baez cards only, but if there’s anything else you might need, and not working on another trade involving it, I would have interest in the Aguilar auto as well.
Thanks, Ryan

Last edited:
If the Acuna becomes available I have this for trade.....

2006 Ultra Feel the Game #DJ Derek Jeter Jsy $25.00

Have others than book at $25 also.

Last edited:
That would work for me, but I unfortunately just traded the 20 Years patch ( still have the other one). Is there anything else you could use? Or, if not, would you want to do the Acuna and Baez HRC for the two Jeters?

Also, more than happy to trade for the Acuna and Baez cards only, but if there’s anything else you might need, and not working on another trade involving it, I would have interest in the Aguilar auto as well.
Thanks, Ryan
Ryan,
Would you add this along with the other two that you have for me if that is good with you please post. Thanks

Jeter Derek 2019 Topps Allen and Ginter 134 Mini Black Border $6.00

Thanks

George

would like to trade for the advanced stats freddie freeman what trade value please?

would like to trade for the advanced stats freddie freeman what trade value please?
$8 I also have a 2021 Topps Ryan Mountcastle RC I collect Jeter, Acuna, Gleyber Torres, Juan Soto, Judge and Trout.

Or will look at your tradelist of RC if you have one. Thanks

ok let me go check what Jeters I have also have a 2020 Topps Bo Bichette #78

Ryan,
Would you add this along with the other two that you have for me if that is good with you please post. Thanks

Jeter Derek 2019 Topps Allen and Ginter 134 Mini Black Border $6.00

Thanks

George
Thanks George! That works for me. Trade is posted. -Ryan

ok let me go check what Jeters I have also have a 2020 Topps Bo Bichette #78
ok I have these three 2020 Topps Update Derek Jeter Year of the Captain Inserts YOC-12,yoc-05and yoc-11 Please let me know thanks

ok I have these three 2020 Topps Update Derek Jeter Year of the Captain Inserts YOC-12,yoc-05and yoc-11 Please let me know thanks
I don't need the Bichette as I have a bunch of that card I only need the 11 and 12 Captain.

OK any interest in these 2019 Topps Archives Pete Alonso Rookie #330,2018 Bowman Draft Nick Madrigal Rookie BD-38 2020 Topps Aristedes Aquino #20