A few to choose from

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
I am really itching to purchase a case and am narrowing it down to one of these:

2006 UD Epic
2007 Ultimate Collection
2008 UD Premier
2007 UD Black
2008 UD Heroes x2

I know many of you enjoy the Heroes but has anyone had any experience with the others? Looking for some suggestions on this one.

Thanks,

Dewayne

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Premier/Black/Ultimate you have a shot at pulling some REALLY nice cards but you also have the chance at pulling some real stinkers. Sure a sweet Uggla card is great for some but not for me when I'm paying that much for a case:) Epic seems cool but I have never opened any of that product.

Heroes is great for the price and trades really well but I don't know if that matters much to you since as a Gehrig collector there must not be a heck of a lot to trade for around here:p

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
I do love my Gehrig cards;) Epic and Premier are the only ones that yield his cards from my list but as you stated there are a lot of other nice stuff seeded in there somewhere. I really like the Heroes design, always have in years past. Mainly just looking to break something with decent pulls and this years stuff just isn't doing it for me.

Dewayne

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
I ended up getting an epic case. It should be here on the 9th and I will post a live case break. Here is hoping for some Gehrig cards!

Dewayne