A few to trade...Tucker/Pujols/Verlander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yanksman27

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Looking to field some offers for the below. Not looking for anything in particular in return just looking to trade!

2022 Topps Gallery Auto Kyle Tucker
2022 Topps Gallery Auto JT Realmuto
2022 Optic Auto Blue Refractor Riley Adams /50
2017 Bowman Chrome 1st Bowman Clarke Schmidt Refractor Auto /499
2006 Allen and Ginter Unripped RIP Card Albert Pujols /99
2005 Fleer Authentix Justin Verlander Rookie Auto /50

Anything you could use here for the Verlander?

https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/3-30-update-molitor04x’s-huge-tradelist-all-years-autos-gu-inserts-parallels-d-rcs-1st-bowman-first-year.481409/

Anything you could use here for the Verlander?

https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/3-30-update-molitor04x’s-huge-tradelist-all-years-autos-gu-inserts-parallels-d-rcs-1st-bowman-first-year.481409/
Thanks for the comment! I did not see anything that caught my eye but thank you!

Interested in the Verlander...please check my site in my sig...
Hey Rob, thanks for the reply! I don’t think I saw anything I could do the Verlander for but I did like the Randy Johnson auto, the Volpe refractor and the Goldschmidt prizm auto. Anyone you collect specifically? I have a bunch not initially listed for trade also, just don’t have a page set up

I'm also interested in the pujols and verlander, lmk if interested in anything from my flickr page:
Thanks for the reply! I didn’t see anything for the Verlander or Pujols but I do really like the Bryson Stott. Anyone or team you specifically collect? Also I noticed you just had baseball there, I collect all sports if you had anything else not on those pages

I would be interested in the Tucker, TL in Sig. Thanks in advance. Chris
Hey Christopher,

Thanks for the reply! I was really only interested in the Mike Trout bowman platinum auto. A little out of the range if the Tucker. Anyone else you collect or teams you may be interested in? I have a lot more not listed thanks

Thanks for the reply! I didn’t see anything for the Verlander or Pujols but I do really like the Bryson Stott. Anyone or team you specifically collect? Also I noticed you just had baseball there, I collect all sports if you had anything else not on those pages
Here is some more that I have for trade and I also collect rizzo, sandberg, fields, julio rodriguez, and autos of gunner henderson, james wood, pete crow-armstrong, and brennen davis.

Hey Rob, thanks for the reply! I don’t think I saw anything I could do the Verlander for but I did like the Randy Johnson auto, the Volpe refractor and the Goldschmidt prizm auto. Anyone you collect specifically? I have a bunch not initially listed for trade also, just don’t have a page set up
What value do you have on the Verlander?

Here is some more that I have for trade and I also collect rizzo, sandberg, fields, julio rodriguez, and autos of gunner henderson, james wood, pete crow-armstrong, and brennen davis.
Did you have anything of those guys?