A few vintage FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up a couple more vintage cards:

All cards have been traded

As usual with vintage, I will send you the card/s first and let you determine trade value.

I am not looking for vintage in return as I can be quite picky on vintage stuff and like to get my cards in person.

If anybody is interested please let me know and we will work something out. I will gladly look at trade lists and can always find something I can use.

Thanks,

Bryon

Last edited:

1972 Topps #309 Roberto Clemente (surface crease in the top right, really soft corners)
1973 Topps #370 Willie Stargell (miscut 80/20 T/B)
1977 Topps #2 HR Leaders Nettles/Schmidt (soft bottom left corner)
1979 Topps #430 Dave Parker

As usual with vintage, I will send you the card/s first and let you determine trade value.

I am not looking for vintage in return as I can be quite picky on vintage stuff and like to get my cards in person.

If anybody is interested please let me know and we will work something out. I will gladly look at trade lists and can always find something I can use.

Thanks,

Bryon
I could use the 73 Stargell. Still have a couple inserts from 2020 series 1, other than that, would need to be previous years. Thanks.

I can use the following card from your trade list for the Stargell:

Ken Griffey 03 Topps - Hit Parade #HP5

If that works, please post.

Thanks,

Bryon

I can use the following card from your trade list for the Stargell:

Ken Griffey 03 Topps - Hit Parade #HP5

If that works, please post.

Thanks,

Bryon
No dice on the 03 Griffey Hit Parade. Only able to find the 04 Hit Parade insert. Sorry.

1972 Topps #309 Roberto Clemente (surface crease in the top right, really soft corners)
1973 Topps #370 Willie Stargell (miscut 80/20 T/B)
1977 Topps #2 HR Leaders Nettles/Schmidt (soft bottom left corner)
1979 Topps #430 Dave Parker

Thanks,

Bryon
Would love the Clemente. I need to use the Christmas break to get my trade lists in order--do you have a want list I can look at?

Would love the Clemente. I need to use the Christmas break to get my trade lists in order--do you have a want list I can look at?
If you still have any of the following for trade I can use any of them:

451 NRMT, 476 EXMT, 485 EXMT, 493 EXM,
509 EXMT, 521 EX, 538 EX, 539 EX,
543 EXMT, 559 EX, 561 EX,562 EXMT

I would like to send you the Clemente first so you can determine trade value. If that works, just PM me your address and I will send it to you.

Thanks,

Bryon