A&G Minis for SASE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think these minis...

2010 A&G Mini #L06
2010 A&G Mini #MM11
2010 A&G Mini #NA40
2010 A&G Mini #WGWS11
2010 A&G Mini #W83
2010 A&G Mini #NA7
2010 A&G Mini #NA25

Everything I have is listed above....looking for someone to take them all so I can get rid of them...

gonavy, yes it's #WB3, sorry.

Awesome,
I don't mind taking them all if that's easier for you - I was just trying to leave some for others :) Please LMK what works best for you and I'll post it up. Thanks! Brian

metsman & navy, since you both showed interest I will split them up between you two. I will make sure to put the one you want in your end navy :) I will post up free cards later today so you can send out SASEs.

metsman & navy, since you both showed interest I will split them up between you two. I will make sure to put the one you want in your end navy :) I will post up free cards later today so you can send out SASEs.

Thanks a ton - if I can get these two:
2010 A&G Mini #WGWS11
2010 A&G Mini #WB3

I'd be grateful! I'm happy to take others as available, but those were the two I needed. Thank you again for the offer - I'll confirm and send you a SASE later today!
Brian

Deals posted for both gonavy0806 & metsman1986.
I will get your cards out once your SASEs arrive.

Thanks for taking these off my hands! :)

Andrew