A great addition to my collection via theBench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaderock

Prospect
Out of the blue, I got a PM from bjbsue which included a scan of 2002 Fleer Focus Jersey Number Edition SERIAL #08/08!!!!!!!

Worked out a deal and a couple of days later...voila ... my newest jersey #/jersey # card!!!

It doesn't happen every day, but every so often I get some Bench love even though I'm a football collector... theBench jadeROCKs!!!!

2002focusjerseynumber8-8f.jpg
2002focusjerseynumber8-8.jpg

What is the back story? Was this one sitting stale in a Washington shop or show dealers stock or did bjbsue have it already? Do you know?

I may have pointed you in this direction before, but maybe not.

I don't know what he has these days, but back in the day Mike Livingston (who owned U Trading Cards in the University District in Seattle) was the shop to go to for UW stuff. He probably still has a fair amount of stuff, along with other members of the WSSCA members, you might network into some neat Husky stuff for Brunell.

http://www.wssca.net/profiles.htm

What is the back story? Was this one sitting stale in a Washington shop or show dealers stock or did bjbsue have it already? Do you know?

I may have pointed you in this direction before, but maybe not.

I don't know what he has these days, but back in the day Mike Livingston (who owned U Trading Cards in the University District in Seattle) was the shop to go to for UW stuff. He probably still has a fair amount of stuff, along with other members of the WSSCA members, you might network into some neat Husky stuff for Brunell.

http://www.wssca.net/profiles.htm

Hi,

My brother is getting rid of parts of his collection and I have been selling it off for him. He's been collecting for 30 years, since we were kids growing up in Spokane, and has all kinds of oddball stuff. This was the first item of his that I sold and I knew exactly who would want it.

Sue