A J Burnett ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Does any one have a good address for AJ? My daughter and son in law met him and his wife when they were on their honeymoon and had a picture taken with him. I would love to get it to him to sign for them. Any help would be appreciated, thanks Pat

15208 Jarrettsvl Pike Monkton, MD 21111-2423

Unsure on how recent it is. He doesn't have the best track record for signing. Perhaps he may improve if he decides to hang 'em up.

Good luck!

15208 Jarrettsvl Pike Monkton, MD 21111-2423

Unsure on how recent it is. He doesn't have the best track record for signing. Perhaps he may improve if he decides to hang 'em up.

Good luck!

thanks a lot, I will give this one a try. I appreciate it. My daughter just told me that she is face book friends with his wife and they talk now and then, so maybe she can help out. LOL Pat

thanks a lot, I will give this one a try. I appreciate it. My daughter just told me that she is face book friends with his wife and they talk now and then, so maybe she can help out. LOL Pat

that would be your very best bet, honestly! Great "in"!