a little help please

Platnum71

5.00 star(s)
they use to make a baseball card price guide of sorts that was like 1-2 inches thick. He had every card. Like Mother's cookies to wolworths to kmart to about every teams local sets. It might been around 1999-2000 or so?

If anyone knows what I am talking about, can you let me know what it was or even yet send me a photo or a link to it.
Do they make them anymore?

nevermore

5.00 star(s)
Standard Catalog of Baseball Cards? They still make them I believe. Was more inclusive than Beckett from what I've heard people say.

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
I have a beckett almanac that lists those cards you are referring too, has collectibles as well as cards priced. Its about 3" thick

richloughlin

5.00 star(s)
Rich:

I have a Beckett Baseball Price Guide (Number 18) from 1996. It's about an inch and a half thick; and contains off brands as well.

Rich

Platnum71

5.00 star(s)
I am looking for an updated one, that has current prices for oddball cards (police/mothers cookies/local team sets/etc)

Rich:

I have a Beckett Baseball Price Guide (Number 18) from 1996. It's about an inch and a half thick; and contains off brands as well.

Rich

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
These are the 3 big baseball ones they make, almanac is my favorite

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

six43dpnc

5.00 star(s)
I just got the new almanac. Bought it on the bay for $40 dlvd. I've been getting a new one every 3 or 4 years because they do have most of the "oddball" stuff.
John