a lot of goodies jewelry.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tankp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
hey guys if your lady has a b-day or your anniversary is around the corner. Or hld them for the holidays. I have a ten K white good ring with one Caret of diamonds brand new. It is a size seven. They sell between 350-500. I'm looking for 275.00. Again brand new. I also have two delicate chains one white 10k gold with a aqua marine pendant. The other is a yellow 14K gold with a turmoline pendant. They sell from 120-140. I'm asking 95 delivered.

Now for the guys I have two slamming dress watches brand new unused in the orginal cases. One is a Fuji Japanese chorono watch stainless steel. It is heavy and good looking. Then I have a second watch rose gold with 1/3 diamonds and three extra leather bands. It is also a chorono watch very manly and big.

If you know anyone with a new born daughter. I have a pair of 18k gold with didamond studs. These would be prefect as a gift. I have photos of everything if you want to check them out. Thanks
Dave.