A Mets fans dream card...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I never thought I would own this card (in any condition) but I finally found one in my price range (PSA 2), and even though it is a low grade, it still has great eye appeal. All I really wanted to be able to say is that I own a Nolan Ryan RC, and Jerry Koosman is no slouch either:

1968 Topps Nolan Ryan / Jerry Koosman RC PSA 2:

nr.png

Thanks for looking, Jeremy

Jeremey,

Congrats on your pickup. I have one that would easily grade an 8, maybe better. I got it in a dutch auction from asherpuppy on eBay. He had seven or eight topps sets from the 50s and 60s that were broken up into four card lots. Every tenth lot had a card with a BV over $100. I bought 30 lots if I remember correctly. I got this, a 62 Topps Clemente and a 58 Topps Maris rookie among several other hits that were $50 or better. I said all of that to say it is always nice to get something you have been wanting for a long time.

take care,
Dewayne

Thanks guys! And Dewayne, that would be awesome to have a 8 or better! But for me a 2 is as good as an 8, just owning this card is going to be a thrill!

Jeremy,

Needless to say, I think that is a GREAT pickup! LOL! For a 2, it has nice eye appeal. Almost enough to bust it out and put it in a better looking holder. Anyway, congrats on the pickup. His rookie can never be found at what most would consider a bargain, so to snag one earns a big congrats!