a new direction for UD patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
As they no longer have the MLB license, perhaps they could still release some nifty patch cards that no one else has tried: hack up a bunch of those 1978 patches that no one really seems to care about!

UD_patch.png

Last edited:
I've got three of the Winfield now....and have possibly identified a variation.

The first I received several months back had an extra, gold/yellow .5" stitched line centered near the top, sort of where you'd expect to see a staple if it were stapled to a card.

The two I just got, are both a lot cleaner, but neither have that extra line of stitches.

That card is hilarious! My luck would be that I would bust a pack and pull a big old ugly Andre Dawson head staring back at me. Would give me nightmares for years...this is not a good idea. :D

-Keith

P.S. Is it just me or do the eyes of that Winfield seem to follow you no matter which angle you look at it from? ...I crack myself up.

That card is hilarious! My luck would be that I would bust a pack and pull a big old ugly Andre Dawson head staring back at me. Would give me nightmares for years...this is not a good idea. :D

-Keith

P.S. Is it just me or do the eyes of that Winfield seem to follow you no matter which angle you look at it from? ...I crack myself up.

I can't believe you are still mad at Dawson because he wouldn't sign your card! :D

Craig ~ I will never let it go. He scarred me emotionally for the rest of my life and I will never forgive him! I'm just kidding, I don't really hate Dawson, I just like throwing the Dawson jabs out there for your benefit and like I said I just crack myself up :D

-Keith

Last edited: