A Quad-pack Gehrig GU day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I got these five babies and two print plates in the past two days. To paraphrase a quote Will Ferrell said from Old School, "It's glorious!!!"

scan0001.jpg
[/IMG]
2006 UD Epic Orange bat (1/15), 2001 Leaf Certified FOTG SP, 2003 Topps Gallery bat, 2008 Topps Sterling Moments (2/10), 2008 Topps Sterling Stardom (9/10)

God bless,
Dewayne

Man, I can't believe how many of those you have now. I really like the early stuff. :)

Man, I can't believe how many of those you have now. I really like the early stuff. :)

I spend way more on Gehrig cards than I should but it is my passion. Working on my goals for next year is to have 100 Gehrig GU cards.

Thanks for looking. It is great to be able to share my collection with everyone.

Dewayne

Great cards!!! I really like the 2001 Leaf Certified. I thought about putting that set together at 1 point. I am glad I stopped since the big guys go for several hundred.

Brian

wow, big D, those are awesome. How did you start to be a big Gehrig fan? I am always curious how someone of one generation picks someone from way before for a favorite. Thanks Pat