a quick question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
sorry if this has been asked recently but i tried to find info in the forum itself of the FAQ and TOS but i didn't see it....

i know we can't post links to other forums or affiliate sites etc here , but i was wondering if the bench allows links to things like gofundme , pay pal pools , or facebook's "fundraising" app in members' sigs ....

after pop passed away , he left us in a seriously bad situation and things just took another massive turn for the worse this week so i actually sat down today and set up two of these to try to help out a bit and while i don't want to post another long sob-story thread , if it's acceptable , i just wanted to put a very low-key link in my sig....

thanks in advance for any info...

Per the FAQs...

Raffles/Fundraisers
Raffles and fundraisers are not allowed on The Bench. The Bench fully supports people helping out charities. The Bench can not always 100% know if the charity or fundraiser is legit so we do not allow these types of posts. The Bench annual chairty drive is the only one allowed.

In short, it is not allowed.

thanks for the info....

i knew it couldn't be posted in/as a thread or spammed in posts or private messages , but wasn't sure about being included as just links in sigs....

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online