A Recent Trade and Some Recent IP Successes...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

houbb

First of all, the trade. I highly recommend trading with Walt, hit'nBULLSeyes, one of the nicest guys on The Bench. Walt is one of the reasons The Bench is one of the best sites in the hobby...

Greg Luzinski...

001_zps092174eb.jpg.html

Ken Forsch on the 1976 NL All Star Team Photo. Thank you so much, Walt! Looks like I have a new project...

002_zps79cf9b31.jpg.html

Walt, was kind enough to help me add some sigs to my 1980 Phillies team photo project...

003_zps2f83aee1.jpg.html

Now for some IP successes. A couple of weeks ago, the GMC NFL Tour came to town, and I picked up these IP...

004_zps6e7be384.jpg.html

005_zpsd9e89d03.jpg.html

006_zps8a49e4a8.jpg.html

Last night, there was a MNF signing in town, and I picked up a Cowboys mini helmet, and got this signed by the man, free of charge...

007_zpsc86a46f3.jpg.html

Former Texans Back, Lawrence Vickers...

008_zps4c8b5644.jpg.html

Last, but not least, my daughter's passion for Rock has inspired me to do a little music 'graphing. The other night, the Swedish rock band, Amaranthe, came to town for the first time. These guys are huge in Europe, and are always playing to packed houses over there. Folks are just learning who they are over here, so I didn't have to fight off a throng off 'graphers. They were very cool, and their lead singer, Elize Ryd, is very hot. They were kind enough to sign a pick guard for me...

009_zps0aeb815b.jpg.html

Last edited: