A-Rod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I'm going to see him play Tuesday...just bought my tickets as soon as I heard he'd be in Scranton. I'm not going to try to 50/50 him, but was wondering if anyone has had any successes with him in person? I usually get there right as the gates open about and hour before the game and stay at least an hour to 2 hours after the game...any advice would be awesome!

no clue, but good luck. i wish ya the very best.looks like he is arriving in Scranton today and playing Tues and Wed...do you know where the visiting teams stay? the park said it will have much more security than normal..

Last edited:
he did in fact sign...not when he arrived or before the game at all, but he signed during the game...he left early to do a press conference and then sign a few items but not many and then had security drive his car into the player entrance and then he left...def not what i expected...once I saw him signing I thought for sure he'd sign for longer...I missed him but I'll be going back again to try and hopefully come away with an auto!