A Tale of Two Cities.. Arlington and Houston IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good to see Brent Strom around. He was the pitching coach for the Texas League AA San Antonio Dodgers when I was a kid. I signed up as a pitcher and went to the one-week camp that they put on every year.

Unfortunately, even with his help, I still didn't have the stuff to get anybody out. I wound up as a civil engineer instead of a major leaguer.

Good stuff as always, Chris.

Jake, there are a couple OKC graphers on here you might want to get to know if you go up there a lot. Ever get out to any other cities at all? Tulsa, Arlington, Frisco etc. are within like three hours of you. Good for the occasional weekend trip.

Good stuff as always, Chris.

Jake, there are a couple OKC graphers on here you might want to get to know if you go up there a lot. Ever get out to any other cities at all? Tulsa, Arlington, Frisco etc. are within like three hours of you. Good for the occasional weekend trip.

I don't get to do a lot of games due to work, but I go whenever I can. I have been to Arlington a couple times but don't do well there for whatever reason.