A very nice looking TTM and a Pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got this nice Clayton Kershaw card back signed. I sent it to the Dodgers in April:
TTM%20Autos

I also picked up an Alfonso Soriano Jersey GU.

Thanks For Looking!

thats awesome..kershaw grew up here and was a total stud in high school.in one playoff game, he not only pitched a perfect game but struck out all 21 batters in the contest. great pickup!

thats awesome..kershaw grew up here and was a total stud in high school.in one playoff game, he not only pitched a perfect game but struck out all 21 batters in the contest. great pickup!

No Way! I have never heard of that. That is amazing!

No Way! I have never heard of that. That is amazing!

Yes it is. He went to the same high school as Lion QB Matt Stafford(Highland Park, TX) and the perfect game was actually against my rival high school(Arlington Martin--Ben Grieve and Todd Van Poppel went there)...

"Kershaw was 13-0 his senior year in 2006 with a 0.77 ERA and 139 strikeouts in 64 innings. He made national news in a playoff win over Arlington Martin HS by pitching an all-strikeout perfect game. He was the Gatorade National Player of the Year."

We met him last year at a Ranger Banquet(he was being presented an award for Texas Professional Player of the Year). Nice kid..amazing upside and future.

congrats again!!

Yes it is. He went to the same high school as Lion QB Matt Stafford(Highland Park, TX) and the perfect game was actually against my rival high school(Arlington Martin--Ben Grieve and Todd Van Poppel went there)...

"Kershaw was 13-0 his senior year in 2006 with a 0.77 ERA and 139 strikeouts in 64 innings. He made national news in a playoff win over Arlington Martin HS by pitching an all-strikeout perfect game. He was the Gatorade National Player of the Year."

We met him last year at a Ranger Banquet(he was being presented an award for Texas Professional Player of the Year). Nice kid..amazing upside and future.

congrats again!!

I knew he was good, but I had no clue about his High school stats. It makes me want to send to him TTM again next year :D