A whole bunch (no pun this time, too many to do)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
MARCH 29
Doug McLagan, 5/4, 3 weeks

MARCH 31
Bruno Ferretti, 4/4, 3 months

APRIL 1
Doug Neely, 3/3, 5 months

APRIL 4
Brian Hall, 2/2, 3 weeks

APRIL 5
David Cone, 0/1, wants $50 to sign LOLNOPE
Brooks Robinson, RTS-Refused

APRIL 6
Freddie Thompson, 5/4, 1 month, wrote a short note back

APRIL 1 - Cleveland Indians IP
Francisco Lindor, 1/2
Jason Bere, 4/4
Brad Mills, 2/2
Bryan Shaw, 2/3
Zach McAllister, 3/3
Roberto Perez, 1/1
Jose Ramirez, 2/2
Trevor Bauer, 1/1
Mike Napoli, 1/1

APRIL 2 - Cleveland Indians IP
Francisco Lindor, 1/1
Trevor Bauer, 1/2
Mike Napoli, 2/4
Joba Chamberlin, 2/4

Mailed out a ton lately as well, mostly hockey and baseball, with a few soccer, football, and non-sports. Next on the IP docket will be the Rangers and Orioles next weekend.

I'm actually writing a letter to Cone's mail handler to explain just how ridiculous a $50 signing fee is. Sure, he has a Cy Young Award, 5 All-Star appearances, and a perfect game to his credit, but he also received a whole 3.9% of the Hall of Fame vote when he reached the ballot. To charge more than guys like Wade Boggs, Nolan Ryan, Ryne Sandberg, and Jim Bunning when you're approximately on par with Bret Saberhagen, Denny McLain, Don Larsen, and Joe Carter is completely ridiculous.

Glad to see you got Napoli back, I sent him a couple of cards earlier this month. I wasn't sure if he signed ttm or not and just took a shot, hope I get mine back signed too.

He's good about signing; one-per and will personalize everything other than cards, but at least he's consistent about doing it.