accepting offers on this stu........outdated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1972

MVP
5.00 star(s)
hello all,

resurrecting this thread, updating as I have time but take a peek

this stuff needs to go so I am accepting offers in bulk or singles (for sales) for items in these links -- prefer to sell but trades for set needs will be considered

links are posted below of items for sale as I am needing to clear out some of the extra stuff I had gotten in purchases and other deals and have not been able to move. years that will be offered are from early 80's to current.

I have paypal account now but hidden cash or money order is still preferred choice of payment. as for prices I have decided to just see what you are asking for and then will tag a price to what you want. BOOK VALUE will be a starting point and a discount will be applied, how big again depends on what and how much you want. shipping and paypal fees will be included in the offer I give you. I will do my best to make shipping cost the lowest possible by using PWE (with top loader) when I can for fewer than 5 cards, and using flat rate boxes when I can and normal bubble envelopes for others.

thanks for viewing and lets make some deals

steve1972

AUTOGRAPHS (IP & CERTS), GAME USED, MEDALIONS, PATCHES

GOLD CARDS

CHROME -- BASE & REFRACTORS -- have dealt some cards from this list

INSERT CARDS

ROOKIE CARDS

DONRUSS PUZZLES -- COMPLETE AND SINGLES CARDS

Last edited:
hello
what might be a delivered price on these cards
2016 topps update ichiro chasing 3000 cards 54 55