Adult Cards - what to do with them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Since we have arrived at the topic of bleeping out words, is there any way to adjust the settings so the software doesn't block out legitimate player names?
Legit player names are at times, edited because I remember doing a needs list for my Autograph project and Antonio Bastardo is on there, and got the asterisk. I guess if nothing else, some of our more crafty members could start doing works of art like Tim Carrol and use those cards to cut up a nice picture of one of those lovely models!🤣

Legit player names are at times, edited because I remember doing a needs list for my Autograph project and Antonio Bastardo is on there, and got the asterisk. I guess if nothing else, some of our more crafty members could start doing works of art like Tim Carrol and use those cards to cut up a nice picture of one of those lovely models!🤣
Haha. Well with the asterisks it is truly ridiculous that o *** chee is censored. I'm curious to know who made the filter. Oh and when i was looking for a Fair ****** card (yes a real player) it was censored. It wouldnt have been though if his name was Fair Sex Worker..

Haha. Well with the asterisks it is truly ridiculous that o *** chee is censored. I'm curious to know who made the filter. Oh and when i was looking for a Fair ****** card (yes a real player) it was censored. It wouldnt have been though if his name was Fair Sex Worker..
Fair Woman of the Night would have been acceptable as well. I wonder if these filters will effect my ability to add to my Tiny Johnson collection?

And who could forget this recent topic on The Bench?

Fair Woman of the Night would have been acceptable as well. I wonder if these filters will effect my ability to add to my Tiny Johnson collection?

Nice. I remember a story that Matt Vasgersian told to a local radio station about 10 years ago, when he got into trouble on MLB Network because he was talking about a pitching match up between R.A. Dickey and Charlie Furbush. Can only imagine what the off camera comments would have been on this one.

I was discussing a trade with another user recently and got the asterisks for Chien-Ming W@ng.

I wonder what happens when Chubby Cox and this guy get together

Attachments

• image_2022-05-03_173532785.png
    image_2022-05-03_173532785.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 12
So here is a compromise -

Have several of these if anyone is interested in sports related cards with semi-clad cheerleaders.

Attachments

• Cheerleaders.jpg
    Cheerleaders.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 8