After two moves..........HELP....I need to change my address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigerace14

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi to all...

It seems like forever since I've been back online and on site. I've moved twice in the past six weeks, and am just getting settled. However, I don't know how to change my address in the trade manager. Can anyone pm me and lmk??

I've looked around and it's probably right in front of me on how to do it, but can't seem to find it.

Ok, I found it...however, on the left side of the trade manager, I can barely see and click on those links..i.e...like posting a trade, navigation, etc. They are really far to the left of my screen. Can a mod help with this? That's why I barely saw where to update my info.

Thanks,
Diane

Last edited:
Thanks, Paul...found it...however that box is far off to the left and I can barely see what is listed there...I need the mods to see what they can do to see if they can move that box over more so I can click on what is there.
Diane

From the Forums page, scroll down to the bottom of the screen. There is a drop down menu there which probably says The Bench. If you change that to blue, things might work better.